HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Staff
Premium
A46D0054.jpg
1689873804733-png.681571
1689873993762-png.681573

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

At request Helicorsa is now a mandatory app to have installed on your computer for better situational awareness. If not you will get a checksum error.

The voting of Track of the Month resulted in a tie of Road America and Zolder.
In that case the host decides. So it is Zolder, Belgium because we've not been there with these cars. We using the 1967 layout.
1708638363729.png

Go to the FWD vs RWD series using the Emperor account you have been given and register with your steamID.

If you don't have an Emperor account yet, ask for one by posting in this thread (only for premium members).

Server information:
  • Server: Racedepartment Server 1 Password: standard password, if you don't know that, ask for it in this thread and it will be send in a PM.
  • 20:00 CET, 19:00 GMT (19:00 UTC) | 60 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:05 CET, 20:05 GMT (20:05 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:30 CET, 20:30 GMT (20:30 UTC) | 60 minutes - Race
  • Practiceserver available during the week. Same password.

Event details:

Useful Links:
Entry list (tab entrants)

Last edited:
Uf, I have helicorsa installed however never have worked for me, same that car radar.
If any software expert could help I will really appreciate otherwise I as m afraid I will not be alowed to race.

I have all apps active and on-screen, but in the heat of the moment, my human brain is not able to a) notice all things happening at once all the time and b) let alone react in the best possible way all the time. It’s one of the hardest things in real/sim racing. For me personally, I’m training for that a lot, and even then I have blind spots. So, I totally understand the need for these apps (most of the time they work for me), but they are no guarantee for fool proof racing I guess.

Uf, I have helicorsa installed however never have worked for me, same that car radar.
If any software expert could help I will really appreciate otherwise I as m afraid I will not be alowed to race.
We can look into that Jose, first let’s see what happens on the practice server. You’ll be racing my friend, no worries :)

If you have installed it, you should see this in the onboard menu:
1708644354165.png

Then when you click on the Helicorsa icon, a small window will appear in the upper left corner of your screen.
1708644526424.png

It might disappear quickly but it's still there.
When you hover with your mouse the pin will appear.
1708644631322.png

Now if you click on it, you can drag it to the center of your screen (or else where you want it). Then you're done but you will not see anything anymore until there are cars close. You can easily test it with AI cars. Unlike other apps, the Helicorsa window isn't visible by default.

I won't join this as my vote for Road America have been hijacked in favour of Zolder. :mad:

...just kidding. F1 is starting and I'll be racing in the Q1 F3 championship and as I just have time for one race a week, I'll be back only when the F1 calendar will have a pause for a week. This at least until the end of Q1, then I'll decide if I'll keep racing in the F3 and jumping back and forth or if I'll return back to the multiclass for good.

See you on track soon!

I usually don´t confirm the workings of democracy ( especially when Han had his paws in the decision :O_o:) but Zolder67 is a completely different beast than the modern one.
(I might even start to like it :redface:)

BUT, once again our dear Han has cocked up the car choice :roflmao:, which of course is an easy fix.
My pleasure:

Lawn Chief.PNG

Hi all:

I have been able to practice even when I can not use car radar.
The issue is:

I can see the car radar aplication in CM / settings / Asseto Corsa / Phyton aplication and is ticked but it does not apear on the rigth lateral bar so I can not activate it when racing. well it never has been activated.

Hi all:

The issue is:

I can see the car radar aplication in CM / settings / Asseto Corsa / Phyton aplication and is ticked but it does not apear on the rigth lateral bar so I can not activate it when racing. well it never has been activated.
Jose, I think you need to go to the next menu (below the Python App)
CM/Assetto Corsa/App Windows and tick the corresponding boxes on the right of the screen.
The Helicorsa App (and others) will appear next time you start up CM but will be at the bottom of the menu in game , just drag it up where you can see it.

Last edited:
Hi Paul, thank you for your help but Car Radar does not appear in that list.
It is strange beacuse there are also other aplications like Map display that does not appear neither even when they are thicked

Last edited:
Hi all:

The issue is:

So you see this in CM:
1708806271699.png

And this?
1708806349026.png

Last edited:
Hi Han.

No, no on the onboard menu, I Think is because it does not appear in the menu of the second picture, as car radar or map disply, wich also not appear on the onboard menu

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.