HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Staff
Premium
A46D0054.jpg

1689873804733-png.681571

1689873993762-png.681573

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

Last year we raced on the Barcelona street circuit and most of us have fond memories of that event. Well, my expectations for this circuit in the city of Prague are that you will like it just as much or maybe even more!
The circuit has wide streets, a hill climb, a narrow gate passage, different types of asphalt, two river crossings and beautiful buildings all around that all create a great atmosphere.

When I tested it last week, it immediately made it into my top ten favorite tracks.

So even if you can't attend this event, I recommend setting up the track and doing a few laps to see for yourself.

1706740830954.png

SITUATIONAL AWARENESS is essential for clean and respectful driving in our community. You should therefore use tools like Helicorsa or CarRadar and CrewChief. The links for these apps are on the bottom of this post.

DISCORD. It's important that you also join us during the event on Discord for additional information and instructions. Link is below.

Go to https://acsm.racedepartment.com/championship/0deb4919-a4fc-4782-8e10-223e2c609f62?server=0 using the Emperor account you have been given and register with your steamID.

If you don't have an Emperor account yet, ask for one by posting in this thread (only for premium members).

Especially the new and inexperienced drivers are recommended to participate. There are a lot of learning opportunities but without the intensity and stress of the GT3/4 cars or the endurance multiclass cars. It's also good step up for those kind of events.

Server information:

• Server: Racedepartment Server 1 Password: standard password, if you don't know that, ask for it in this thread and it will be send in a PM.
  • 20:00 CET, 19:00 GMT (19:00 UTC) | 60 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:05 CET, 20:05 GMT (20:05 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:30 CET, 20:30 GMT (20:30 UTC) | 60 minutes - Race
  • Practiceserver available during the week. Same password.
Event details:

Useful Links:
Entry list:

Last edited:
I didn't know but after I saw a youttube from it, yes. It's the same track but Forza has more nice details like the crowd and helicopters.

It seems it's that one. You didn't lie when you said it was tricky yet with a beautiful landscape!
Super OFF TOPIC:
It now restarted my struggle on whether to return to Budapest with my wife (I've been alone for work a couple of times but didn't visit it too deeply) or to Prague which would be new for both of us). This city is certainly beautiful!

Edit: I quoted your post when there was still written that you didn't know :)

Last edited:
Just looking at what races are coming up next week when I return from my travels.......................
Should the title date be 7th February or have I time traveled back a month??:roflmao:

Good luck with the surgery Bouke. Hope you can make it, it's a fun track :)

I can see why you're so excited about this track Han. It's really gorgeous and a fast, fun drive! At night it looks great too. On that note: could we make this a 12h dawn to dusk (and a little nighttime) race? Like from 9 till 21? That way I think you have about 10-15 minutes of nighttime. The track is well lit and very wide, so it shouldn't pose a problem for newcomers. I think it really suits this track!

I need the help of someone able to diagnose why my pedals aren't working.. I tried dissolving disabling OneDrive sync with the aim of getting rid of microstutters, and all of my documents and desktop and some other folders disappeared. I now managed to set everything up my copying the OneDrive local folders back into place, but my pedals aren't working anymore.
The odd thing is that they are perfectly working in AMS2, and this could be related to AC settings being messed up, but also they are perfectly detected in CM!
What am I doing wrong?

I also already restarted the computer, to no avail

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play