AC FWD vs RWD: Abarth/Suzuki/Mazda@Prague, Wed 7th February 2024

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
What a great looking track. Sorry for my lap 1 crash in the fast chicane, changed my heliocorsa position before race as I was not in VR, but it was too low and my view got distracted and I crashed. This corner is so tricky so a little distraction and that's it. Glad everyone could avoid my car. Could take it flat sometimes but the risk is high.
After that bad luck and own mistakes but had some good battles. At least pace was ok after it clicked how to take the corners with the rails, could do a 2.09.4 in the end.

thanks all and cu next time

Last edited:
What a great city street track!
As usual, the Suzuki was slow away from the start, slow up the hill, slow on the straights but very quick around the corners (if you could keep out of the tram tracks);).
I had some nice battles with Han and Allan and enjoyed the Prague guded tour.
Well done poduims, (Jason your times were from another planet) and thanks Han for finding another gem of a track.
Don't forget the upcoming F3 championship guys, sign in early to avoid dissapointment!:D

The result left me so euphoric I could hardly sleep after, hahah! I think I'll print out the results, put a frame around it and hang it somewhere because I don't think I'll ever get P2, P1 in class ever again.

The race itself was very lonely, but it didn't bore me for a second. Right after the start I thought I would get a heart attack, my heart was pounding so fast. The entire race was a test in trying to control my nerves and not mess up. Had some laps where I lost focus and some time, but mostly I could keep a consistent pace.

Probably should've ended third, if it wasn't for Ernie having some trouble in the pit lane. When he came out I think I was up like 4 seconds and still had quite a few laps to go. Glad the race ended when it did because I'm sure he would've caught up with me if it went on for a few more laps.

Congrats to Jason and Ernie for the podium and thank you Han for this awesome track!

The result left me so euphoric I could hardly sleep after, hahah! I think I'll print out the results, put a frame around it and hang it somewhere because I don't think I'll ever get P2, P1 in class ever again.

The race itself was very lonely, but it didn't bore me for a second. Right after the start I thought I would get a heart attack, my heart was pounding so fast. The entire race was a test in trying to control my nerves and not mess up. Had some laps where I lost focus and some time, but mostly I could keep a consistent pace.

Probably should've ended third, if it wasn't for Ernie having some trouble in the pit lane. When he came out I think I was up like 4 seconds and still had quite a few laps to go. Glad the race ended when it did because I'm sure he would've caught up with me if it went on for a few more laps.

Congrats to Jason and Ernie for the podium and thank you Han for this awesome track!
I already saw your great race in the results, congrats to you man, awesome drive! Your pace in practice and qualy promised a good result already, but like you said, keeping the focus ‘till the end is key in these races

Again, well done mate! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yes, I understand.
It's very important to have your priorities right.

So sign up and be there!

Actually, given the way the evening turned out, it would've been funnier racing with you guys! I hope that next week will be better.

With regards to Prague, I must say that I never really enjoyed the track in Forza as some parts are tricky to drive using the controller. Actually, I realized right now that even if I have FM7 on the PC having bought the PC version, I then never tried to race there again because of the initial impression despite having a wheel to drive. On the contrary, the track proved to be super fun while confirming to be tricky, especially in the second part in the city center.

I enjoyed so much the battles I had, apologies @Twoddle for the tricky lapping overtake in the last lap, I was trying to do my best to let you pass on the next straight without you having to lose too much time, then I saw that you spun behind me and while I didn't hear any bump, I preferred waiting for you, while @gearwhine rightfully took the chance to overtake as well :(
All in all, a positive race, looking forward for next week's one.

Actually, given the way the evening turned out, it would've been funnier racing with you guys! I hope that next week will be better.

With regards to Prague, I must say that I never really enjoyed the track in Forza as some parts are tricky to drive using the controller. Actually, I realized right now that even if I have FM7 on the PC having bought the PC version, I then never tried to race there again because of the initial impression despite having a wheel to drive. On the contrary, the track proved to be super fun while confirming to be tricky, especially in the second part in the city center.

I enjoyed so much the battles I had, apologies @Twoddle for the tricky lapping overtake in the last lap, I was trying to do my best to let you pass on the next straight without you having to lose too much time, then I saw that you spun behind me and while I didn't hear any bump, I preferred waiting for you, while @gearwhine rightfully took the chance to overtake as well :(
All in all, a positive race, looking forward for next week's one.
Well, it's allowed to vote for Prague for the Track of the Month:p

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea