FunCup UK

Cars FunCup UK 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
"You may not hold racing events with this model or derivatives of it without specified written permission from Riley Phillips or Network Advansys Ltd."

So we cannot legally run this in Online Server?

"You may not hold racing events with this model or derivatives of it without specified written permission from Riley Phillips or Network Advansys Ltd."

So we cannot legally run this in Online Server?
nah, you just have to ask him before via PM or something. As OP pointed out he's had people steal this mod and use without his consent in like leagues before.

Hi Riley, this is great so firstly...amazing job. Is there any specific ffb settings you find best as im finding the steering to be way off...fanatec csl DD . Thanks
I have a Simucube Pro 2, you can try adjusting the overall level of ffb with the + and - keys, as well as the steer assist, which works slightly differently in the setup (although this is getting removed in the next update of the car)

Without a more detailed explanation of what is wrong I can't really suggest anything, sorry!

Last edited:
Riley Phillips updated FunCup UK with a new update entry:

1.06 | Hotfix for crashing with AI

267 Livery should no longer cause AI to crash the game. This was because of a naming error.

I'm still working on a pretty big physics update, doing things "correctly", this is taking quite a bit of testing unfortunately so I can't say when it will be done. I'm hoping to fix some other visual things with the car as well.

The real skin packs for the UK, and the two EU series are also coming along nicely, these will be linked in the main post once they are complete.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Riley, this is great so firstly...amazing job. Is there any specific ffb settings you find best as im finding the steering to be way off...fanatec csl DD . Thanks
From a physics perspective, the only FFB parameter you can change directly is the signal amplitude. The signal character itself comes from the suspension and steering geometry. If turning up/down FFB strength doesn't get you there, it's probably something that will need geometry tweaks to achieve. I think that's in the plan.

Last edited:
Does it happen to anyone that in the cockpit camera, in fpv, it looks a bit blurry through the windshield, especially in movements? I'm using csp v0.1.80-preview1

Does it happen to anyone that in the cockpit camera, in fpv, it looks a bit blurry through the windshield, especially in movements? I'm using csp v0.1.80-preview1
Try testing it in an earlier public build? Most modders don't use a preview build of CSP as the benchmark for mod testing since they're donationware and aren't freely available to download by those who aren't supporting the CSP dev.

Try testing it in an earlier public build? Most modders don't use a preview build of CSP as the benchmark for mod testing since they're donationware and aren't freely available to download by those who aren't supporting the CSP dev.
I just did it, with 0.1.78 and 0.1.79, public versions and I see the same thing, it is noticeable when the track has several elements like trees and etc., for example the 60's versions of Spa, also in the cars in front. It's not very noticeable but it's there, it looks like ghosts with the movement, but only with the interior cockpit camera, with the other cameras everything is normal. I've seen this, but much worse, in older car mods, that you see a lot of ghosting or you just don't see it through the windscreen. I'm just saying, it's not serious, it's not very noticeable but I see it.

You did a fantastic job on the 3D and it's one of the most beautiful vehicles I've seen on Assetto Corsa, all the details are very neat, what a job! I've never driven it so I trust you and those who can help you to make it as faithful to the original as possible. Thank you also for all the opening parts, it's really an incredible job! !! I couldn't resist, I had fun making this skin
pink3.jpg

Riley Phillips updated FunCup UK with a new update entry:

1.1 | New physics and new versions

1.1 | New physics and new versions

In this update there are three new cars, as well as an updated version of the Evo 1. These are:

Stage 1 - 130hp H pattern

Stage 2 - 165hp Turbo Diesel

Stage 3 - 170hp

With reworked suspension and new tyres, plus three other new cars I hope you get many more hours of enjoyment out of this mod. There will also be a separate download for the twin seater version of the Stage 3, as it is too large to fit in this pack.

As usual any issues with the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I made a quick fix for the digital instruments digits floating too far in front of the dash board. Quite annoying in VR. :)
1675099401454.jpeg

Also I noticed that the Stage II has manual shifting but the animation is for paddle shift.

Attachments

• digital_instruments.ini
    1.1 KB · Views: 38

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 67 88.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 13 17.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 23 30.3%