FunCup UK

Cars FunCup UK 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
same issue with the others, front and rear height is ~2mm off the minimum. my quick temporary solution is raising the all tyre pressures to max, I didnt need to decrease the gas below 30

Are you running in trackday mode? It should work if you reduce the number of cars, or run it in practice.
Hi there,

Nah, unfortunately it doesn't load no matter what mode is selected. Content Manager doesn't give anything more specific than the 'race cancelled' screen, so I can't pin down what the cause is.

Is there a specific version of CSP required for it? I'm using 0.1.76-preview136.

Hi there,

Nah, unfortunately it doesn't load no matter what mode is selected. Content Manager doesn't give anything more specific than the 'race cancelled' screen, so I can't pin down what the cause is.

Is there a specific version of CSP required for it? I'm using 0.1.76-preview136.
I've been using the normal public builds, 1.76 and .77 I think? The two latest ones. It has CSP features, whether that would make it crash or not if you had wrong versions I don't know.

Yep, it loads just fine for me with either standard tyre pressures and 19 litres of fuel, or 30 litres and 28 psi all round.

I'm looking forward to putting some laps in this weekend - thanks for the car! :thumbsup:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 85 90.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 15 16.0%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 15 16.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 9 9.6%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 25 26.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 29 30.9%