AC Friendly Event: Mazda MX5 Cup @ Nurburgring GP - Fri 30/06/17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sign me up! (First proper online session)

Hello and welcome to RD club racing, i can see you have entered your real name in the forum:thumbsup:
This also needs to be done in Teamspeak, and in any Game you race at in RD
When you race, Teamspeak in mandatory especially for AC events, (mainly due to the chat box being not very good in Assetto Corsa)
So if the staff need to give instructions all can hear. Failure to comply with the above will result in getting kicked from the server until corrected. Sorry if this seems a harsh, and it is only used as a last resort.

Handy tips found in ever club race op
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY)
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)
Racing Club Rules: click here
Recommended App: Helicorsa 0.6 Download

With thanks Rupe and RD staff:thumbsup:

See you on track, please ask if you need anything we are all here to help:)

Hi there, please excuse me for tonight - rig being modified.
Enjoy the race !
Just one question though - do everybody drive in cockpit mode ? I seem to have some difficultym using the full width of the track when in cockpit mode. Nose cam so much easier - then maybe use Helicorsa or Car radar for awareness of other traffic ?

Hi there, please excuse me for tonight - rig being modified.
Enjoy the race !
Just one question though - do everybody drive in cockpit mode ? I seem to have some difficultym using the full width of the track when in cockpit mode. Nose cam so much easier - then maybe use Helicorsa or Car radar for awareness of other traffic ?
Cockpit Mode for me but I see your point! I love the Cockpits in AC but in Dirt Rally for example I prefer the nose cam. It's not only the graphics but also the cam movement, wheel movement etc.
Also I use Real Head Motion and that only works in the Cockpit cam :)

Cockpit view for me, i just love the immersion i get from it. Iv'e still got to get my 3D up and running again.
But i never managed to get on with head tracking, my feeble attempts to make on was maybe part of the problem.:)

i am up for it if there is a spot left
Signing you up :)
sign me up for that last slot please (it it is still available)
signing you up as a reserve, if you don't make it on to the list by practice time i will be on teamspeak, i will let reserve drivers know in there at qually time if we have places available.
please do not enter the server before i say its ok, as you may be jumping in a signed up drivers spot, guy often leave the server to make adjustments to the game options and rejoin.. :)

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back