I really don't see the attraction of this game at all. My son was playing last night and he called me in to his room, "have a look at this dad" He was driving from Edinburgh to Ambleside and it was so bad. It's crap. It takes 5 minutes to drive hundreds of miles and the the places do not resemble the real places one bit. What fun is there in that? OK for kids I suppose.

@JamoZNL
the 3rd picture is very cool ;)

@Ben
You have to take a screenshot from game using the ingame foto mode.
Share the pic while saving it.
Then use the Forza Hub (Ms Store) and then you can download your picture to local drive.
Maybe there is a easier method...

so many possibilities with such a selection of cars, it's nice to see what other people have in their garage :)
besides this very unpractical way of dealing with their photo + online account... here are some :)

fza_003.jpg

fza_006.jpg fza_011.jpg fza_020.jpg fza_023.jpg fza_026.jpg fza_031.jpg fza_036.jpg fza_039.jpg

Just gauging. It seems like this game would be a ton of fun to get together and race.

Raids/Rally's during the winter (and some of the Spring/Fall), Super and Touring cars during the Spring, and Hyper and Racing cars during the Summer/Fall sounds nice. A nice bunch of racing types and interesting racing tracks to run on.

Would make for a great amount of racing year round in this game...

Let me know if anyone would be interested in something like this? Peace.

I really don't see the attraction of this game at all. My son was playing last night and he called me in to his room, "have a look at this dad" He was driving from Edinburgh to Ambleside and it was so bad. It's crap. It takes 5 minutes to drive hundreds of miles and the the places do not resemble the real places one bit. What fun is there in that? OK for kids I suppose.
Do you play games? Games are games, we play games to have fun. Fun isn't always simulating real life and a fun game to one may not be for others and vice-versa. I'm retired, I've played every type of video/computer game from Pong to present day racing, flight, RPG, shooters, etc.. Why do people need to slam games that they personally don't like.

I have this issue with my HPP Pedals. It's getting random disconnects and slowing my car's speed down. I bought the GIMX Adapter to make my accuforce and HPP PRX Pedals work with FH4, but the throttle is losing connection and I dont know what to do to fix it.

Hey everyone!
I tried setting up my accuforce and HPP PRX pedals in FH4 directly and had too many issues. I bought the GIMX Adapter to get it emulating a Logitech G27 but I'm still having the same original problem I started out with in the first place.

Whenever I press the Gas pedal when racing, it gets random disconnects for 1-2 seconds, which slows the car down. It's as if it's losing connection somewhere, and it happens whether or not I'm using the GIMX Adapter.

Someone else in these forums has the same issue it seems like, but with the HE Pedals, and I've read elsewhere that someone else had the same issue.

Does anyone else have a similar problem and a possible work around?

I saw for FH3 or FM7 there was a certain deadzone that was needed to be set to make it work correctly, but that same throttle deadzone doesnt work in FH4.

Need help!

Do you play games?
Of course I play games. All these race sims are games despite what the fan boys might say.
I have been a PC games player since the very first 386 that I purchased in the late 80's. Right through the pentium days and Amiga/atari era, I have been a gamer. I am just giving my opinion on such a bad game which I am entitled to do. :thumbsup: Have a nice day.

Of course I play games. All these race sims are games despite what the fan boys might say.
I have been a PC games player since the very first 386 that I purchased in the late 80's. Right through the pentium days and Amiga/atari era, I have been a gamer. I am just giving my opinion on such a bad game which I am entitled to do. :thumbsup: Have a nice day.
I understand FH4 isn't your cup of tea and that's fine but saying it's a bad game just because you don't prefer this "type" of game is my point. For sim racing, rF2 is my favorite but for a car enthusiast (talking about me) FH4 brings a completely different kind of fun to driving/racing - I can appreciate both types of games for what their trying to achieve. To each their own :thumbsup:

Note, I've watched quite a few videos before buying a month (Game Pass) for FH4 myself on PC. In my opinion FH4 can look completely silly or immersive depending on the person doing the driving/racing. I'm going to drive/race differently than a typical 14 year old, and old classic road/race cars are my preference to stupidly fast super cars painted up like SpongeBob on crack. A beautiful environment with silky smooth graphics on a good PC with too many great cars from every era and discipline - what's not to like :)

Last edited:
Question...on what depends the different number plates and the tyres with white stripes? :O_o:
tyre with white writing is an option to buy from tyres selection
then the black license plate, i think they are only on special "forza edition" cars
as for license plate number itself, you can customise that, if it's what you asked :)

Let me try again :D
1. I know that there are several types of tyres. One of them is with the Forza Hoorizon lettering.
But mostly on the Forza Edition cars is a different type of tyre with the lettering but aditionally there are stripes around the tyre....
2. yes i mean the black number plates. so the design of them cant be changed. Only the letters on it. Thought maybe there is a possibility to switch between several designs...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.