It looks very nice, but looking at the jump the rally ford fiesta does and continue driving like nothing happened... no thanks!, next thing is flying cars with laser guns on it!, ridiculously arcade!
You should be more careful, people here seems to be a huge fans of "Laser guns" and the complete "Call of Duty" series. Good luck with the all future "Disagreements" ! I had them enough for two next lives. Take some burden off my shoulders please. :D
once seeing these gameplay videos, it's like a Call of Duty on wheels.

I know this actually ain't W7 vs W10 topic but...
Reason isn't that I'm against the progress or such just that I hear that some older games won't work under 10. And I got a load of them.
But that's a story old as a first PC I guess... latest operating system is often not compatible with lots of older programs.

I've got nearly 800 games installed on my PC and about 15 won't work on Win10 (Home Edition) but they only really worked on 98 or XP. Thus I run VMWare Player and have an emulated XP (with Direct 3D) and 98. I've also got PCem to run things in 98 accelerated.

Plus with DOSBox and Glide wrappers, there isn't much that can't be coaxed into working a bit, even if it involves a bit of work and/or no-CD exes.

Sites like VOGONS and PCgamingwiki really help.

Tried the demo, was really impressed, particularly with the optimisation. Will look to pick up at some point.

As for Windows 10 - Mobil 1 Rally Championship, a 19-year old game, worked on my Win10 laptop straight out of the box!! :thumbsup:

Tried the demo, was really impressed, particularly with the optimisation. Will look to pick up at some point.

As for Windows 10 - Mobil 1 Rally Championship, a 19-year old game, worked on my Win10 laptop straight out of the box!! :thumbsup:

Mobil 1 is a pain for me; it works fine, then come back to it a day or month later and it just shows a black screen, unless you reinstall. Never figured out why.

I have really liked the Horizon Series, however eventually got bored with H3, as the overall "wheel feel" FFB and physics, mostly FFB, wasnt bad but..... (i guess spoiled by great feeling sim race games)

H4, feels like H3, but refined and polished, in just the right places! With a few nice changes/ seasons? :) Mostly for me, the FFB feels much better and enjoyable, which is the main thing that will keep me. Fun to drive! Graphics are alittle better, and artwork and world design is a noticable step up. Maybe being in England helps - the world just looks more believable. This is the awesomeness of H4 to me, can have a great Simcade (maybe more on the "cade" side) rallycross race one minute, and do unreal crazy stuff, driving your car up the mountain and off the cliff, achieving some vertigo, the next. Or top speed on highway, then veer off into the woods (in cockpit view) and try to avoid all the big trees! lol

Anyway for me, the best arcade/simcade racer ever!!! BTW, old xbone, no 4k. still looks great!
in a few more days, when i finally finish downloading PC verision, LOL, i can comment on that :)

I acquired FH4 a couple of days ago via GamePass so effectively free.... works well one my One X but still crashes on my PC so it's Xbox only for me at moment.
One thing to remember about the Horizon series is that they are not Racing/Motorsport games they are teenager simulators with cars! Still very funny at times but think about all the dumb stuff you wanted to do as a teen, its in Horizon; jump a hypercar, drive on the pavements (without being arrested), race a train, doughnuts in supermarket carpark, etc.

If you like doing crazy/dumb stuff in cars and have an xbox then get it.
If you prefer real simulation racing then skip Horizon.

Does it work with gamepass on PC, because I don't see it on the play anywhere list. My understanding was to play xbox games using a PC with gamerpass it had to be a play anywhere title, is that correct?

Can be downloaded onto PC when acquired via GamePass on Xbox, but still crashes on My PC (not prepared to unplug/disable stuff for one game). Hope it works for you.

It looks very nice, but looking at the jump the rally ford fiesta does and continue driving like nothing happened... no thanks!, next thing is flying cars with laser guns on it!, ridiculously arcade!

It's because its a game!!!!! It is ridiculously arcade, as that is how it has been designed.

Flying cars and laser guns. Sure it's been done.

If/when you play sims and crash the car into the barriers at 150mph, what do you do? Hit the reset button and go again? Effectively it's like nothing has happened. Not very real is it?

You should have to close the game and wait until the car has been repaired, not to mention not playing the game for several weeks due to the injuries you sustained in the crash. Now that would be realistic.

Does anybody who experiance bugs in demo like wanishing roads, stoping cars or crashes now owns this and can confirm that it is fixed ?

it is fixed in latest update , demo works now
i had the same invisible road glitch and all the cars got stuck at the boarder of visible/invisible
it was funny as hell :p

but yes, it is flawless today

Last edited:
As you can see it in the title... here we can post our screenshots taken from Forza Horizon 4.
Have fun;)
512tr 1.jpg
512tr 2.jpg
512tr 3.jpg
Explorer 1.jpg
MX5.jpg
Scape 3.jpg

it is fixed in latest update , demo works now
i had the same invisible road glitch and all the cars got stuck at the boarder of visible/invisible
it was funny as hell :p

but yes, it is flawless today

Indeed, game runs even beter then Horizon 3, ffb is allright for arcade, so I think I`m going to do some Forza next month :D

If you get the ultimate you also get 2 expansion packs when they are released....if memory recalls correctly. I bought my son fh3 standard than bought the hot wheels and blizzard mountain expansion which i believe where an additional $30 cad each. So you save a few bucks buying the ultimate version.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.