Cars Formula V10 by Race Sim Studio

Here my Bridgestone Tire (lettering from the year 2000)
k6lzna0ggb7yrxbzg.jpg

The Community Skin Pack has unfortunately the logo of the later introduced in 2008 or 2009
I also noticed it later because the difference is not so big

Last edited:
F1 2000 Community Skinpack
I noticed that
the dds files from the skins are pretty big....except for the Ferrari Prost and Sauber skins
specifically the RSS_2000_Chassis_P.dds, RSS_2000_FW_Special.dds
and the RSS_2000_RW_Special.dds files
influences that actually the performance?
Ye that will be due to the way I saved the file (8.8.8.8 argb) for higher quality than dxt5. I'd also update the tyres to use the ones you've made if you're okay with that.

F1 2000 Community Skinpack
I noticed that
the dds files from the skins are pretty big....except for the Ferrari Prost and Sauber skins
specifically the RSS_2000_Chassis_P.dds, RSS_2000_FW_Special.dds
and the RSS_2000_RW_Special.dds files
influences that actually the performance?
Ye that will be due to the way I saved the file (8.8.8.8 argb) for higher quality than dxt5. I'd also update the tyres to use the ones you've made if you're okay with that.
I will upload the Skins end of the Week.
You use the old Skins in the Pack.

Hello guys,
I've just noticed that your latest wonderful car is missing from the menu of your website. Not a big deal since it's on the homepage, but still I thought was worth mentioning.

I take this opportunity to say a big thank you to the whole team for the wonderful work you are doing.
I'm one of the silent observer of this really detailed thread. I've been following the evolution of this project with great attention. What you've created is truly stunning on every little detail. It's great to have a team of talented guys like you striving to create content of this quality. Congrats to you all.
YWAWzvE.png

Hello guys,
I've just noticed that your latest wonderful car is missing from the menu of your website. Not a big deal since it's on the homepage, but still I thought was worth mentioning.

I take this opportunity to say a big thank you to the whole team for the wonderful work you are doing.
I'm one of the silent observer of this really detailed thread. I've been following the evolution of this project with great attention. What you've created is truly stunning on every little detail. It's great to have a team of talented guys like you striving to create content of this quality. Congrats to you all.
YWAWzvE.png
Hi,
David has been hard at work in the back sorting the website stuff,
we have all the blueprints and details there just wants finalizing, 4x cars want adding I believe. :)

HERE black rims with yellow stripes + PSD file
qfdoikxsajofs21zg.jpg

little hint at the WHEEL_LOGOS.dds the camera mark is in the middle
m3u1a3sdfod320xzg.jpg
almost 150 textures in this project and I ran out of space or would have ended up with more,
just too many details and had some space in that file so placed it in there lol. :D

chrisi you're master at skinning. :thumbsup:

my crappy helmet venture is still alive

(never again will I do helmets, the kunos UV unwrap is off and that screws things up so badly that takes ages when trying to content top of helmet text with side text)

I have finished 3 schumacher helmets. (white, orange, no marlboro)

just started rubens. (luckily rubens has just 2 helmets marlboro and no marlboro)
I should be done tmmrw.
F4mRlJe.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back