Cars Formula V10 by Race Sim Studio

Did anyone notice that it's kinda hard to drive in (Oculus Rift) VR? I cannot get my seat setup so that I can actually see my mirrors. My seat is too close to the steering wheel. Tried adjusting it, but then the driver's suit messes up my view in VR.

Decided to do my own Jordan for the skinpack so that it'll be complete soon
custom_showroom_1546379074.jpg

Noticed that when a car is close behind it does not have wheels in the rear view mirror.

Not sure if it has anything to do with the shaders patch or real mirrors. I'm racing in VR with the latest shader patch and @SamtheStupid 's skin pack.

If the car is a bit further back it has wheels again.

I had the unfortunate feeling of waking up to the other one being released right after I spent 12 hours straight working on mine the previous night. I'm too far into making it to not finish, but there is some minor differences between the two of ours. Just depends if you want the darker blue which is more accurate on track, or if you think the logos I that I placed on the "not Ferrari" are more accurate to the Sauber for yourselves. Sorry about not being able to do anything about it, just figured that Sauber was an unpopular enough team to not produce any duplicates.
This is one of the reasons I gave up making skins. I see now someone else has done the Williams. At least I didn't waste too much time on it and now won't be finishing it as there's no point in making duplicates. I'll go back into retirement again now.

This is one of the reasons I gave up making skins. I see now someone else has done the Williams. At least I didn't waste too much time on it and now won't be finishing it as there's no point in making duplicates. I'll go back into retirement again now.
I didn't want to do it before when I saw you do it, but I did want a full car pack soon-ish after the cars release. Personally I always admire the level of quality in the liveries you produce, since the detail is a whole level above what I'm capable of, and I'm sorry for taking doing the same as you were.

Out of curiosity did any of you collect the 1/18th scale Hot Wheels Formula 1 2000 cars? I'm sure I had one. I think I destroyed it as I was young at the time. They are quite expensive now I see. They are becoming quite rare as well.

I didn't want to do it before when I saw you do it, but I did want a full car pack soon-ish after the cars release. Personally I always admire the level of quality in the liveries you produce, since the detail is a whole level above what I'm capable of, and I'm sorry for taking doing the same as you were.
No probs man. Thanks for your kind words. I wasn't specifically moaning at you, just a general moan :whistling:. To be honest my heart wasn't really in it anyway and the amount of time I have to spend on it is not enough - it would have taken me weeks to get it to a reasonable level I think. :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.