Cars Formula V10 by Race Sim Studio

I also have the problem in the replay when I have set to green. I do not have that with the red display.
EDIT/
Hi I can see the issues sorry with the "green" display I will look into it,
thanks for reporting the issue. :)

EDIT2/ Fixed the issues. :)

Last edited:
Great! Will it be in a separate update for the mod or can we download it somewhere?
Hi,
there will be an update at some point in the future,
I believe with "auto" update for people using auto gears not manual,
new front rims, and this rgb display, there maybe more but off the top of my head thats what I remember without checking so something may have been missed,

there is a file called, setup.ini
if you know what it is then replace this.
[WING_11]
SHOW_CLICKS=2
TAB=VISUALS
NAME=LCD BLUE-GREEN-RED
MIN=80.2555
MAX=90.2555
STEP=5
POS_X=0.5
POS_Y=5
HELP=HELP_RGB DISPLAY

Sorry for lack of updates on ferrari drivers driver suit and helmet....(everything else is done)

Just need to finish 3 more helmets and driver suit.

I decided to create my own custom suit (that doesn't use the same sparco template from kunos underneath).

This was such pain to figure out (CC thanks for tip)

Stitching is not all done yet.

Shoes are getting there.

How it looks so far.

21CByg7.png

This is THE CAR. Thank you so much guys, thanks also to SamtheStupid for his skin pack, i love the Minardi skin of 2000 season

The Minardi was probably the one I both enjoyed and hated making the most. Such a nice livery and I wanted to do justice to it, just meant I spent alot of time on the patterns on the sides of the car.

First of all, congratulations on this fantastic car. It's such a pleasure to drive and the level of detail in the model is amazing. Fantastic job :)

2 Minor complaints though:
- The 2 F6 cams left and right of the nose clip through the model on my 21:9 screen. Fixed it myself in the data, but an official fix that moves the cams slightly to the sides would be welcome for mp compatibility.
- The sound is absolutely amazing, almost perfect, BUT... there is this slight warm low frequency undertone in the sound noticable from 9k RPM all the way to the limiter that sounds incredibly artifical. At first i thought this was due to my subwoofer or some EQ settings that amplified some low frequencies a little too much, but even after turning things down i can still clearly hear it.

Apart from that, absolute masterpiece!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back