Cars Formula RSS2 2018 V6 by Race Sim Studio

Guys quick update from Monza, as I stated before the sound does not match the exact real one, the mod one is a bit too aggressive, and it lacks the whisper. Basically all you hear in real life is a whisper when the car approaches and in braking, then V6 sound. I’ll post some videos when possible if it helps

Like Bastoner I have seen the cars live at Silverstone and agree the sound is not quite there but it isn’t too far away.

Something I would like to see updated/fixed is the exhaust flames. In reality the car shoots the foot and a half long flame on EVERY downshift.

I don’t know how easy this is to code but would love to see it fixed as apart from that and the external sound not being quite right (which is always an incredibly hard thing to nail) the mod is absolutely perfect.

I’ll make it for you buddy. I won’t be home until 3:30pm Pacific though.
Thanks! Am just learning Illustrator (started last week) it's pretty cool. I did make a few already with it using the tracing and then adjusting a bit but can't get this one right for some reason! :)

Absolutely no rush though I probably won't do anymore on this until at least the weekend. :thumbsup:

Reactions: CC
Thanks! Am just learning Illustrator (started last week) it's pretty cool. I did make a few already with it using the tracing and then adjusting a bit but can't get this one right for some reason! :)

Absolutely no rush though I probably won't do anymore on this until at least the weekend. :thumbsup:

Okay good because we just got back from the hospital. And my little man is home.

Oh and look what I found :). I am making it right now. The Sanca Real Estate logo is all done. And after a grueling search all day at work and now here at home I found 'Waldo'. The smiley face know as SORRISO ANGELMAN as you can see here below.

Capture.PNG

Last edited:
Thanks @Isaac Chavira ... looks good on the car!
Showroom_rss_formula_rss_2_v6_5-8-2018-9-26-1.jpg

I have the font for the one on the sharkfin I just need to put it on in 3D. Think the ones on the bottom need shuffling along a little, and there's a couple more to find/make and it will be done.

I also had to make a new mask for carbon on the lower sidepod, fortunately this one was simple. It seems most of these teams don't wrap their cars fully, and there's always a few bits of carbon exposed, but no 2 teams do it the same of course! :p

Hoping to complete these at the weekend if not before. This one's probably not my finest work as I've guessed the font for the 'kaos-design' logo (bottom rear sidepod) and the one for the driver names without spending a lot of time on them, but the rest of it am pretty happy with. :)

Not sure if I will do the remaining 2 teams yet or not I'll need to have a look how complex they are, as my motivation to finish these is getting quite low

Last edited:
Last edited:
Been away for two weeks so I haven't been able to comment, but my father did grab it after it came out and I gave it a go on his rig. Great stuff! Can't wait to try it out on my rig in VR :D

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.7%