Cars Formula RSS2 2018 V6 by Race Sim Studio

Its a cool little machine imo
upload_2018-11-24_12-14-26.png

Just stumbled over the showroom animation of this car when you press enter to view the cockpit, this is why I love RSS! Awesome detail
Yes some have more than others, just depends on the situation :)
Hybrid 2017
bf8dc1c453d4323dd9a3954017647617.jpg

rss2 2017
0dc755fca95d6cb85eec72538dc85177.jpg

formula 2000 v10
675df7b3f3b24a93da4d573c53724d1a.jpg

like I say just depends on the situation or purpose, some are complex some not,
but does effect the performance some what specially that rss2 2017 :D

Even taken to pieces that F2, err RSS2, is sexy.

The tire warmers on the 2000 look amazing, too.
Yeah it seems like each car I try something new, or try a certain way or technique,
finally after all these cars and work and investigation, 3d, textures, settings,
I finally see the light,

everything changed making that last car, most official content holds around 70-75 textures max,
and vary from say 42-48mb depending on the car,
but after trying everything possible to achieve almost true perfection and pushing the limits of the engine to breaking point, now I am able to make cars how I want with 150 textures crazy animations and features, make them look better than official content, and still get them under 42mb,

but like I say its been a lot of work and research and understanding,
one day I might look at a car and feel happy 100% with what I have made or achieved, just seems like there is always something that bothers me,
not necessarily something bad or something I have done wrong, but somewhere I know I could improve,
not visuals or geometry but maybe performance,

I always say the next car will be better I know this one will be I feel it inside will be my best car ever. :)

but like I say its been a lot of work and research and understanding,
one day I might look at a car and feel happy 100% with what I have made or achieved, just seems like there is always something that bothers me,
not necessarily something bad or something I have done wrong, but somewhere I know I could improve,
not visuals or geometry but maybe performance,

I always say the next car will be better I know this one will be I feel it inside will be my best car ever. :)

I can say with 100% certainty that you will never have something you are 100% happy with. As a professional designer, I know that nothing is ever totally "finished" in a creator's eyes. There's always something, and that is just the nature of a creative. It's part of the fun. True creation is actually 90% discovery. If there were no discovery, there'd be nothing new. Creativity and development are one and the same.

Hell, if anything ever was 100% perfect we might as well all just stop. And where's the joy in that? ;)

I can say with 100% certainty that you will never have something you are 100% happy with. As a professional designer, I know that nothing is ever totally "finished" in a creator's eyes. There's always something, and that is just the nature of a creative. It's part of the fun. True creation is actually 90% discovery. If there were no discovery, there'd be nothing new. Creativity and development are one and the same.

Hell, if anything ever was 100% perfect we might as well all just stop. And where's the joy in that? ;)
I think that is what I enjoy most pushing myself to the limits all the time,
I just want to make the best car possible, not meaning for example better than anyone else,
but the best car possible with the skills and techniques I posses,
I never really worry too much with time on projects, I try to do if required obviously,
but given freedom I can produce almost anything, some projects allow this freedom some do not, just depends on the situation,

but yeah never feel 100% happy, I do feel almost 100% happy now with my skill set though, well almost,
I read a lot of comments people asking why? why do you do things this way or why you making so many animations, or why you making cars so high geometry, I just laugh and think to myself because I can and why not ? :D

V3 update now live guys enjoy it! :p

Hi all,

The Formula RSS 2 V6 has been updated to version 3.0, featuring some fixes and improvements. An e-mail with the download link will be sent to all the customers of the Formula RSS 2 V6 and Formula RSS 2018 Pack 1.

Thank you for your support and have a good weekend!

CHANGELOG V2.0 TO 3.0 (25 JAN 2019)
• General: Updated car name and shortname
• 3D: Improved LODs performance significantly
• Audio: Minor volume balancing
• Physics: Fixed the issue that made hot tyres turn blue in the official tyre app
https://racesimstudio.com/formula-rss-2-v6-version-3-released
custom_showroom_1546463402.png

V3 update now live guys enjoy it! :p

Hi all,

The Formula RSS 2 V6 has been updated to version 3.0, featuring some fixes and improvements. An e-mail with the download link will be sent to all the customers of the Formula RSS 2 V6 and Formula RSS 2018 Pack 1.

Not to all customers...I didn't get an e-mail on this or the v2 update. Did I have to do anything apart from buying the mod and registering on sellfy?

Not to all customers...I didn't get an e-mail on this or the v2 update. Did I have to do anything apart from buying the mod and registering on sellfy?
If you send me a PM with your email used on your purchase I will go and forward you a new download. :)

Oh was there an e-mail sent out for the v3 update because I do not see anything?
Hi Isaac,
Not sure with the emails and stuff seems quite a few people missed the update emails also,
if your registered with Sellfy you can go and download it again from your account,
also the RSS4 was just updated as well,
or if not you can send me a PM with your email you used on your purchase ill send a new download to you, or contact admin@racesimstudio.com and these guys will send you one. :)

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back