Cars Formula RSS2 2018 V6 by Race Sim Studio

First steps...
REJT_001.jpg

You know today inside CM was doing some new renders for the website and sellfy,
all cars did over 100 renders took around 3hrs or so,
anyways was looking at this car looks insane I think its probably the best car I made, just looks sick and renders insane I love it. :D just want to live inside CM with VR but not possible im blind as a bat.. :roflmao:

I can't wait until I have the skill to actually drive this thing. It's so pretty I wanna race it but I suck too much :p
I just got this Fanatec wheel a few days ago and drive this 10-15 minutes ingame, not drove with a wheel like 7-8 months and only 5 hrs there and before that over 2 years,
but you telling me this RSS2 hard to drive ? feels like its on rails to me I was hitting every apex,
not played with the wheel since felt kinda bored with my skills. :D :p

Might be late for bug reporting, but there is some UV mismatch on the left side of the rear crash structure in the 'RSS2_Chassis_C.dds'. Don't know if this is a know error?
View attachment 291648
View attachment 291649
Yep ill have to check where it belongs was last year when I made it so from memory not sure,
Yep I see it here and just checked the LOD its in the same place the same part so odd,
I wouldnt have left it like that, sorry about the issues ill fix it.
c648d12447594089d659785da1cb8fde.png

Yep ill have to check where it belongs was last year when I made it so from memory not sure,
Yep I see it here and just checked the LOD its in the same place the same part so odd,
I wouldnt have left it like that, sorry about the issues ill fix it.
c648d12447594089d659785da1cb8fde.png
No problem, thanks for investigating! Take your time.

You need to hire a QA manager.:p Or fire the old one.:roflmao:

I just got this Fanatec wheel a few days ago and drive this 10-15 minutes ingame, not drove with a wheel like 7-8 months and only 5 hrs there and before that over 2 years,
but you telling me this RSS2 hard to drive ? feels like its on rails to me I was hitting every apex,
not played with the wheel since felt kinda bored with my skills. :D :p

It's less about the car's grip and placidness and more about how damn fast it is. I can't keep up! :D

No problem, thanks for investigating! Take your time.

You need to hire a QA manager.:p Or fire the old one.:roflmao:
Be hard to fire myself,
I can either dump it on another texture which has the same equal shading or redo that entire UV and make space, not sure what happened to it,
I believe it does go on another texture not that one and by accident it got joined to that group of objects,
its inside the LOD_B also the same mistake so presume the rest are bad as well like old goats milk,
ill sort it out anyways, thanks for finding it Arne. :)

It's less about the car's grip and placidness and more about how damn fast it is. I can't keep up! :D
I think that Halo is some what annoying slightly, maybe didnt bother me so much because only ever drive the same tracks ingame when testing and stuff so know where crap is ontrack breaking points and corners, feels fast but really manageable get some practice in with it, after a few hrs youll be used to the speed. :)

Well finally got the chance to fix these issues reported regarding the UV issues at the rear,
also found some issues with the wheels also at the front which is fixed,
wouldnt have been so bad or as much hassle but the car is inside RF2 also. :)
custom_showroom_1550401075.png

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea