Cars Formula RSS 2 by Race Sim Studio

since I posted that I've pretty much went thru this entire thread. The work you've done with this car (all cars) I wish I had that talent. The detail is amazing. Here I come gt1 and rss2.

Last edited by a moderator:
since I posted that I've pretty much went thru this entire thread. The work you've done with this car I wish I had that talent. The detail is amazing. Here I come gt1 and rss2.
Honestly this RSS2 and RSS4 cars are the most detailed cars I have ever seen inside AC in all my years using it , well since day 1 , this RSS2 car has the most damage I have seen on any AC car also ,
I hope you enjoy it anyways there great fun to drive and the Exos I have spent 100,s of hrs playing with that car its the most used car ingame I played with along with the BMW GT2 :)

Just wanna say how much of a great car and mod this is to drive. Absolute quality ! Not as much grip as any f1 cars (wont have i know) by Kunos or even the EXOS and i like it for that. This car you have to drive if you know what i mean.!

F2 teams completed the shakedown with the new car yesterday.:)
_56I4884.4396399.jpg

Some sound material:
https://twitter.com/charouzracing/status/963764642706280448
https://twitter.com/FIA_F2/status/963687835760037893

I hope we will see this car in-game one day.:D

That's not the kind of answer I was hoping for to be honest.:D But good to know!
I actually started playing around with it ,
and most the stuff is the same , well the main interior looks same , steering wheel new ,
wings look new and the main chassis , but most stuff seems pretty inkeeping from the previous car , we have a list and its long this is there but no way a priority :)

Guys. I don't know where to ask this so I am gonna ask here. Do we have all skins for the F2 2017 Season? I have DAMS, Prema, ART, Arden, Trident, Russian Time and Racing Engineering from RD. That's 14 cars so not the whole grid. I searched RD for the rest but couldn't find anything else for the F2 2017 season. Do you have any info if they have been made?

Guys. I don't know where to ask this so I am gonna ask here. Do we have all skins for the F2 2017 Season? I have DAMS, Prema, ART, Arden, Trident, Russian Time and Racing Engineering from RD. That's 14 cars so not the whole grid. I searched RD for the rest but couldn't find anything else for the F2 2017 season. Do you have any info if they have been made?
Hi Peter , I know a few was short, I do not know which ones are missing but I do not think there is a full grid :)

I was the only one doing skins for the car... Rapax, Campos and MP Motorsport are missing.

This car is awesome! Beautiful textures, marvellous 3d model, believable physics! However, the audio department is lacking (@NeverKrash ?). I noticed in fact that when I go off road, there is absolutely no sound at all from the tyres picking up dirt and gravel or from the bottom of the car being hit by stones or similar, as it happens with stock AC content. This, together with the Lotus 79 issue I already reported with the engine cut out (annoying and immersion breaking), makes me a bit disappointed in this regard.
At the same time, the engine itself sound phenomenal, that has to be said ;) :) 9 out of 10 rating for me!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back