Cars Formula RSS 2 by Race Sim Studio

Hello guys i just want ask about physics or handling about RSS F cars they have Fcars pack on sale now so... i want ask some help to choose Fcars pack or F79?
i mostly spend time with hot lap with car setting or single play racing just enjoy the handling and physics not really care fast or not:thumbsup:
actually i got gt1 pack 2 days ago, cars are beautiful but for me handling and physic is bit dead:mad: now i'm not driving at all:cry:. somebody said F HYBRID is best handling car form RSS is that ture?

if any one can give me some suggestion might me big help to me
thank you guys have a good day
(CSL+F1rim+CSL pedals and shifter)

Last edited:
Hello guys i just want ask about physics or handling about RSS F cars they have Fcars pack on sale now so... i want ask some help to choose Fcars pack or F79?
i mostly spend time with hot lap with car setting or single play racing just enjoy the handling and physics not really care fast or not:thumbsup:
actually i got gt1 pack 2 days ago, cars are beautiful but for me handling and physic is bit dead:mad: now i'm not driving at all:cry:. somebody said F HYBRID is best handling car form RSS is that ture?

In that meaning you think "dead" is the F79 similar unfortunately.
All the others are fantastic, best formula cars for AC IMO.
Just buy them, no question.

OK, then I tell you mine:
You had to show a little respect to your customers.
As you could read in my short reply, I've already bought all of your mods, I find them excellent in generally, and just recommended some of them to another guy.
Why are you laughing at us then?
Probably because we had some critical voice. And if somebody has some critic to your mods, it must be a stupid noob right? Because you think, your work is faultless, totally perfect.
No, it isn't.
The FFB of your super hyped GT1 cars is nowhere near to the best official cars or the best mods. Of course they are awesome compared to the SimBin's FFB, but not to today's standards.
They are not bad at all, I still like them to drive. I would say 8/10 or something, but not 10/10 like your modern Formula cars (talking about the feel and the feedback in general).
I (and some other guys) said that earlier in the specific threads as a constructive critic, but there was no answer of course. Now you're laughing at me. Why don't you laughing at those guys who are talking about the physical refinement of the version 2, if only the default brake bias changed? I guess, because it's good for business. And my critic isn't.
Your high horse behavior isn't good for business, believe me, and I'm not so sure I will buy any RSS product in the future.

It wasn't my plan, but the paid mod question came to my mind. If somebody is building a mod for the passion, he will react to my critic, because he want to make his creation perfect, and curious about everybody's opinion. Maybe I'm wrong, then he will try to prove it, maybe I'm right, then he will try to polish the thing. But he won't laughing at me for sure. But if somebody is doing this for the profit, well... we can see the difference.
(I don't want to generalize though, I love e.g. Sergio Loro's passionate attitude about his tracks.)

Last edited:
OK, then I tell you mine:
You had to show a little respect to your customers.
As you could read in my short reply, I've already bought all of your mods, I find them excellent in generally, and just recommended some of them to another guy.
Why are you laughing at us then?
Probably because we had some critical voice. And if somebody has some critic to your mods, it must be a stupid noob right? Because you think, your work is faultless, totally perfect.
No, it isn't.
The FFB of your super hyped GT1 cars is nowhere near to the best official cars or the best mods. Of course they are awesome compared to the SimBin's FFB, but not to today's standards.
They are not bad at all, I still like them to drive. I would say 9/10 or something, but not 10/10 like your modern Formula cars (talking about the feel and the feedback in general).
I (and some other guys) said that earlier in the specific threads as a constructive critic, but there was no answer of course. Now you're laughing at me. Why don't you laughing at that guys who are talking about the physical refinement of the version 2, if only the default brake bias changed? I guess, because it's good for business. And my critic isn't.
Your high horse behavior isn't good for business, believe me, and I'm not so sure I will buy any RSS product in the future.

It wasn't my plan, but the paid mod question came to my mind. If somebody is building a mod for the passion, he will react to my critic, because he want to make his creation perfect, and curious about everybody's opinion. Maybe I'm wrong, then he will try to prove it, maybe I'm right, then he will try to polish the thing. But he won't laughing at me for sure. But if somebody is doing this for the profit, well... we can see the difference.
(I don't want to generalize though, I love e.g. Sergio Loro's passionate attitude about his tracks.)
Wow man ,
I maybe even shouldnt read through the comment ,
I apologize if you believe something else was going on ,
in all honesty , last night someone shared a live broadcast of a league race and I shared the link here last night inside the thread ,
without actually fully understanding that some of the tracks may have been conversions ect from other games ,
so instead of looking like a studio that supports leagues using conversions of tracks in which I have seen people complain over before I came and removed it ,
I do apologize if you have taken something the wrong way as I said ,
was either leave a "1" or a "a" or whatever but left a smiley :)

next time I will think twice about posting videos without actually inspecting them 1st sorry .

Wow man ,
I maybe even shouldnt read through the comment ,
I apologize if you believe something else was going on ,
in all honesty , last night someone shared a live broadcast of a league race and I shared the link here last night inside the thread ,
without actually fully understanding that some of the tracks may have been conversions ect from other games ,
so instead of looking like a studio that supports leagues using conversions of tracks in which I have seen people complain over before I came and removed it ,
I do apologize if you have taken something the wrong way as I said ,
was either leave a "1" or a "a" or whatever but left a smiley :)

next time I will think twice about posting videos without actually inspecting them 1st sorry .

Sorry then. What was you thinking about #966?

Reactions: CC
Sorry then. What was you thinking about #966?
Was a post I made to share a live broadcast the racing was insane , 3 cars side by side , awesome stuff man, was excited about it so came and shared the links with you guys incase someone wanted to watch it :)

until I realized about the track which may not have been scratch made or official ,
we do not support leagues who use ripped content , we never will ,
although the racing was epic and looked really pro stuff , also a full room , there is other ways to race there is plenty of tracks out there ,

so like I say man , I did not mean any offense I simply removed something from the thread and found it funny thats all like I do :)

Was a post I made to share a live broadcast the racing was insane , 3 cars side by side , awesome stuff man, was excited about it so came and shared the links with you guys incase someone wanted to watch it :)

until I realized about the track which may not have been scratch made or official ,
we do not support leagues who use ripped content , we never will ,
although the racing was epic and looked really pro stuff , also a full room , there is other ways to race there is plenty of tracks out there ,

so like I say man , I did not mean any offense I simply removed something from the thread and found it funny thats all like I do :)

Yes, I understood that. I really sorry if that happened that way.
But why didn't you reply to my question? I found that (and the emoji before) quite offensive.

Yes, I understood that. I really sorry if that happened that way.
But why didn't you reply to my question? I found that (and the emoji before) quite offensive.
Hi man ,
I never saw the comment you made and saw both at once , I have explained now twice regarding the situation to you , or you expect me to reply to both after reading the second comment ?
lets just move on man , I apologized over the misunderstanding .

Relax man, I don't want continue this.
I was just curious, why didn't you take the chance yesterday evening to solve the misunderstanding. Now I got the answer, you didn't see my comment. Thanks.

Think it might have been me that said that (best handling). Think I said the F Hybrid was better than the SF70-H. The RSS2 is just as good as F Hybrid, I just haven't driven it as much :) Get both ;)

UpcXAaA.png
not sure if its working

ok quick question how does the RSs f2 compare to the EXOS. Since theres no way for refund and no trial as sorts?
Well real drivers are using it as a simulator , the post above is of the 2017 world drivers champion using it , we have had letters from our RSS4 from drivers saying it actually helped them get race wins ,
but if teams are using it for the FDA then that to me speaks for itself , regarding the Exos from memory now I cant remember which was fastest lap to lap but both are awesome fun to drive :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back