Formula One: 2019 Chinese Grand Prix

Nice to see Bottas performing well so far...1st pole this year. Hope he can keep that energy all season...would not be mad if he somehow pulls off the biggest upset ever this year.

Yes, we all know you don't like F1... (in general, and Hamilton more specifically) :sleep: Your comments have become nothing more than predictable and tedious :rolleyes:

Ouch! My brain hurt so much after seeing the reds are 3rd and 4th. Looking good so far for merc after Melbourne and this track. Though happy to see Renault and Haas in there. 10 drivers, 5 teams. What a neat picture!

I can see other guys fed up with Hamilton and merc? Totally understood. Though the same can be said in other sports. Ring a bell when Jordan led the Bulls and was hated or envied by other teams? How bout when Schumi decided he wants 7 WC, and what other drivers are thinking about him with his "crash your opponent to win" mentality?

Sadly, in any sport that has many teams involved, only a handful of fans will be happy year in year out. Blame it on Ferrari and other teams for failing. Not merc's fault if they are on top IMO.

What an annoying track. Im missing zolder- brand hatch- Road America haha
Im i the only one that dream to see other guys than Hamilton win a grand prix

Shanghaii is crap track. After long break I tried to drive some laps there in F1 2018, managed to around 10 and then I had to quit. That track is so unlogical, artificial and it just has doesn't any flow in it. You don't enjoy even a second when you drive that track.

Shanghaii is crap track. After long break I tried to drive some laps there in F1 2018, managed to around 10 and then I had to quit. That track is so unlogical, artificial and it just has doesn't any flow in it. You don't enjoy even a second when you drive that track.

I always drive in any available sim the track in a race I want to watch, just to have a little understanding of the commentators saying where the driver are in what corner etc.

If they only remove those two kinks and straighten up some parts, it would be nice to drive. The first turn arounds were made to make the cars sorta spin around for audience to have a longer time looking at them, allowing them to see 360 degrees of the cars. Same thing with nurburgring GP streck turn 1-2-3-4 maneuver. It's worthwhile for people watching in the S/F stadium, though not very good for drivers, television viewers and sim racing fans. I have same hatred with nurburgring GP streck with the same said reasons.

Joe, do you ever have anything positive to say?

You keep saying the same stuff over and over again, it’s getting a tad tedious.

Errrmmm..... well The Hulk is the most under rated F1 driver and stick him in a Merc or Ferrari and he could be very special...
Showing up Dan for sure....

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back