Formula One: 2019 Chinese Grand Prix

Don't forget to read whole text, especially Brundle saying what we all heard during race.
“If you were tuned into my commentary you'd know that I'd already suggested this may happen and I'd have done the same thing from how it all appeared. But, once past, Vettel didn't have any more pace and proceeded to regularly lock his tyres up under braking.”
Unfortunately for Ferrari, they made first mistake by waiting to long to make a change. And then second mistake when they did it to late. After it, they couldn't reverse it since Max was already inside of 2sec behind them. Perfectly bad strategy, they absolutely nailed every bad decision they could. :roflmao:

Looks as if all the lurkers and doubters might reflect on how Honda have stepped up this year, not only are RBR quick but STR look better than previous seasons.

Would be bad for the sports. Watching another 3 years of him and Mercedes winning almost every race will kill F1 credebility (even more).

Michael Schumacher winning 7 wasn't bad for me when i watched F1 and did not kill the sport....... Hamilton winning like Micheal would really bad only you really dislike him or your not a Mercedes fan....which is almost every other person here

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 357 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%