RlX0Cz0.png

RDXCORY.png

1968 Formula One Season (10-12)

bVrYapi.png

87BBp7v.png

P1GfLwq.png

FvJL7q0.png

4pY6CAy.png

The 1968 season is over ! Congratulations to the winners !

Off Season instructions will follow...

Last edited:
Why did Matra drop to 4?
Well in fact.. we've never had a situation like this. Andretti's results are a little bit better than each Matra driver (once 9th, twice 10th) BUT both Honda's results are a little bit worse than both Matra results (once 9th for Honda, twice 9th for Matra)

So do you think Matra should stay in Tier 3 and Honda go to Tier 4 ?

In the past it's always been which team had the best finish. I assumed that Matra's two 9th places would take precedence. This is why I'm always asking you how you calculate the rankings when teams are tied on points. Frankly I don't care which way it goes, but i would like clarification in the rules.

two 9ths and everything else a retirement would always place higher than one 9th and every other 10th and 11th. When you're tied on points its number of 1sts, then number of 2nds, then 3rds etc. Matra should be Tier 3, not Honda.

JwWSHYL.png

1969 Formula One Season (1-3)

iQibdhD.png

vOqjtTn.png

niRl42h.png

WFRM7W7.png

SmApC9E.png

You've got 48h to send me your Buys !

9jZPstZ.png

He says, having won 3 drivers' and 3 constructors' titles in that time :rolleyes:
Only because Clark is amazing.
1963 was close because Graham had 1 less DNF (2 less entering the final race)
1964 was close because Von Trips had 1 less DNF
1965 would have been a lot closer with equal DNFs, but Clark had 1 more
1966 was lost on the DNF in the final race which dropped me to tier 2 (again, Clark had 1 more)
1968 was close because we had the same.. but I had better reliability by 15%
1969 I'll be in tier 2 with the PP you and Lotus have rn

Edit: could even say 1967 was close because Ferrari had 4 less DNFs, when I had for only half the season 5% less car reliability and equal in the other half, if Clark had an extra one I could have spent 1968 in tier 2 as well.. with Lotus who had 9000 PP

Last edited:
Only because Clark is amazing.
1963 was close because Graham had 1 less DNF (2 less entering the final race)
1964 was close because Von Trips had 1 less DNF
1965 would have been a lot closer with equal DNFs, but Clark had 1 more
1966 was lost on the DNF in the final race which dropped me to tier 2 (again, Clark had 1 more)
1968 was close because we had the same.. but I had better reliability by 15%
1969 I'll be in tier 2 with the PP you and Lotus have rn

Edit: could even say 1967 was close because Ferrari had 4 less DNFs but I did have very bad reliability then, if Clark had an extra one I could have spent 1968 in tier 2 as well.. with Lotus who had 9000 PP
Clark is amazing indeed. But you win some, you lose some. I had 2 seasons were I lost the title with both drivers, each of them only missing a few points.

As for this season, I wouldn't write it off yet. Lotus seems to focus on aero tracks, which allows you to score more on engine ones, with less competition.

7nO6YvF.png

1969 Formula One Season (4-6)

CAc4CvG.png

oWsmJnu.png

kOodAO3.png

pcvpPwJ.png

3KnZKUg.png

You've got 48h to send me your Buys !

VoXfTHC.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News