@Benutzername
@rubaru
@The_Laskinator
@kedy89
@oorjit07
@Millsy24
@pierre815
ifmtRLL.png

You have 24h to buy, sell, trade or fire a driver (or a signing position) !
You have 48h to send me your wish-list :thumbsup:

You're missing some drivers like Moss and Collins. Now I know your going to tell us they retired, but the rule I thought has always been that old drivers retire when they don't get signed.

That was closer than I expected. :confused:
But, I knew it would take a lot of bad luck to lose from this position, so I didn't bother playing around it. Triple double finish for Ferrari + a double DNF for BRP at Mexico were needed. Figured the chances of that were too low.

Very happy with Clark's effort, if we had a few more engine tracks, maybe the championship was a realistic target, but Von Trips just got away on the Aero tracks. He was due a title, anyway :p

You're missing some drivers like Moss and Collins. Now I know your going to tell us they retired, but the rule I thought has always been that old drivers retire when they don't get signed.
Well I have a different vision about this. In my opinion a driver retires in specific cases :
- The guy was still running in F1 (IRL) but no one has signed him (ex : Carlos Reutemann in FLM 1.0 for those who remember) which is what you mention
- The guy has ended is IRL F1 career a long time ago and has now reached a "retirement" age (38-42). He's also declining and has already raced for a decade or more (Moss, vonTrips, Collins, PHill now)

I think it's pretty logical that after winning a title in 1959, Stirling Moss, almost 40, would retire. Same for the others. They have all been World Champions BTW (in our world) !

Last edited:
In that case I think you need to announce when a driver is going to retire instead of surprising us. I was counting on a few other options than this mess.

FLM History

In the past 2 years, no fewer than 5 World Champions have retired from Formula One. They were all born between 1927 and 1931 and raced against each other for almost a decade. They were champion once and only once. Let’s take a look at their career !

WrzRybP.jpg

A5UJfLW.png

0vFAbe7.png

1968 Formula One Season (1-3)

0t2bkN0.png

kTBfRtH.png

Y1qdcPh.png

JD2SMDe.png

eBrZugC.png

You've got 48h to send me your Buys !

HIKShPl.png

Ldo6Kul.png

1968 Formula One Season (4-6)

E1HNczx.png

NTFkLzL.png

XrtQi8k.png

28QoaG2.png

Y6XJveM.png

You've got 48h to send me your Buys !

PEpkiuN.png

It would be interesting to look at Graham Hill’s career when he will retire because despite great skills (15-17PP) he has just won nothing ! Not even a constructors’ title ! He has always been in Tier1 teams that declined when he arrived :O_o:

It would be interesting to look at Graham Hill’s career when he will retire because despite great skills (15-17PP) he has just won nothing ! Not even a constructors’ title ! He has always been in Tier1 teams that declined when he arrived :O_o:
Blame yourself, you jinxed me just as I got him. Will dominate for seasons :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes