Cars Formula Hybrid 2019 by Race Sim Studio

Oh boy, this car will be awesome. :geek:

I'm really glad that the FH19 has the Merc style nose cone, it's only fair since the FH18 had the RB/Ferrari style nose. Also it looks much better. :cool:

The mirror mounting & placement is just a placeholder I guess?
It would be the perfect opportunity for some funky mounting solutions just like some of the real cars!
Yeah you can thank the guys for the nose style, my choice was something rather outhere in terms of styling, I had some plans in my mind was kinda exciting thinking about it, but both the guys preferred this style of nose which is fine it looks clean and respectable,
regarding the mirrors I dont think the position might change too much to be honest,
but Gary was showing me some testing pics this morning where some teams are running the kinda ferrari style of mirrors with the inner aero slots, which I do like so maybe we can make 2 styles,

also the glass inside the mirrors will be adjustable ingame,
I see loads and loads of cars, real cars, road cars, formula cars,
have you ever seen a mod where you have adjustable electric mirrors like IRL ingame ?

from memory I have never seen a car with adjustable wing mirrors or glass, so in any case will be animated to give full control to the pilot to get them how he desires. :)

Yeah you can thank the guys for the nose style, my choice was something rather outhere in terms of styling, I had some plans in my mind was kinda exciting thinking about it, but both the guys preferred this style of nose which is fine it looks clean and respectable,
regarding the mirrors I dont think the position might change too much to be honest,
but Gary was showing me some testing pics this morning where some teams are running the kinda ferrari style of mirrors with the inner aero slots, which I do like so maybe we can make 2 styles,

also the glass inside the mirrors will be adjustable ingame,
I see loads and loads of cars, real cars, road cars, formula cars,
have you ever seen a mod where you have adjustable electric mirrors like IRL ingame ?

from memory I have never seen a car with adjustable wing mirrors or glass, so in any case will be animated to give full control to the pilot to get them how he desires. :)
I mentioned the mirror placement because in your renders they are still placed like they were last year, quite close to the cockpit. For 2019 the mirrors have been moved farther away from the cockpit (I'm pretty sure you're aware of that), that's why many teams go for the funky mirror mounting.

I think that the Mercedes mirror mounting looks simple but elegant (https://i.imgur.com/kBx9xlK.jpg), something like this would be nice to have.
Not a fan of the Ferrari construction, it just looks to 'edgy' (https://i.imgur.com/JwYRHr3.jpg)
And McLaren's mounting looks the worst out of all teams (https://external-preview.redd.it/uh...bp&s=0071baa5a805e9376e9148f4f056951e3de64388).

I'm pretty sure you can come up with a nice and clean solution. :thumbsup:

I mentioned the mirror placement because in your renders they are still placed like they were last year, quite close to the cockpit. For 2019 the mirrors have been moved farther away from the cockpit (I'm pretty sure you're aware of that), that's why many teams go for the funky mirror mounting.

I think that the Mercedes mirror mounting looks simple but elegant (https://i.imgur.com/kBx9xlK.jpg), something like this would be nice to have.
Not a fan of the Ferrari construction, it just looks to 'edgy' (https://i.imgur.com/JwYRHr3.jpg)
And McLaren's mounting looks the worst out of all teams (https://external-preview.redd.it/uh...bp&s=0071baa5a805e9376e9148f4f056951e3de64388).

I'm pretty sure you can come up with a nice and clean solution. :thumbsup:
Well to be honest I read the rules and looked regarding the placement,
not sure what the RL teams did,
but I can see fine from these I made ingame with 0 issues,
if its more pleasing ascetically I can make them wider its NP,
was quite some weeks ago when I did these but there is scope for improvement its NP like I say :)
bfdefb44b76d8e220c7905385514e9c9.png

Well to be honest I read the rules and looked regarding the placement,
not sure what the RL teams did,
but I can see fine from these I made ingame with 0 issues,
if its more pleasing ascetically I can make them wider its NP,
was quite some weeks ago when I did these but there is scope for improvement its NP like I say :)
bfdefb44b76d8e220c7905385514e9c9.png
please move them outwards just like rl I would love that

OH MY GOD, I AM SO EXCITED. :confused::confused:

Sorry for screaming. Can't wait for this. Hoping to get a numbered skin on the car like FH18, that felt super cool last year. I showed it off to all my friends :D:D

So anyways the mirrors what was there was further inwards,
just made the new positions and adjustments, it was just something that was done early in the build,
so always some scope for improvement they should go here my bad.
a90d9dc15f878ed515a1fb4d840073f1.png

ill grab my old stuff and make them again now I stretched them here,
I also updated the pushrod thanks to Gary, so a few adjustments made today. :)

I dont mind saying so, but this just looks ridiculous.. :geek::rolleyes:
171acc462415a250099e8246404f6080.jpg
The wide mirrors or all the winglets in general? :D
It looks crazy but it's awesome!

Do you plan to add a second connecting piece to the mirror for stabilization?
There's a reason why all the teams have one, I'm pretty sure without it the mirrors wouldn't be that useful because of all the wobbling. :geek:
(Well of course it doesn't really wobble ingame but you know what I mean...)

The wide mirrors or all the winglets in general? :D
It looks crazy but it's awesome!

Do you plan to add a second connecting piece to the mirror for stabilization?
There's a reason why all the teams have one, I'm pretty sure without it the mirrors wouldn't be that useful because of all the wobbling. :geek:
I was looking into some kind of extra mount with it, need to investigate it some more,
oddly enough me and Gary was discussing his RSS3 build and comparing to older versions and how they had there mirrors round about the time you messages prior,
so been a mirror details day today,
he was saying also regarding the wobbling, but those mounts on those cars are like shoe laces compared to the carbons going on here and materials they use weaves ect I imagine be quite strong,
I can look now or post some pics if you want. :)
base brackets just looking now where it mounts to the chassis sides.
a8290acd8caf36e9428202aa4898e318.jpg

What is the opinion on the new Pirelli tyres the new appearance with the shine ?
is the appearance to be replicated,
Agree for yes,
Disagree for no,

I can not vote myself but I agree they should be replicated, what do you think ?
let us know below voice your opinion...
4f1aa4a69b3fd310b3539843cd3c55a6.png

ed74123ffefc72fd23d69900ef8f01da.jpg

What is the opinion on the new Pirelli tyres the new appearance with the shine ?
is the appearance to be replicated,
Agree for yes,
Disagree for no,

I can not vote myself but I agree they should be replicated, what do you think ?
let us know below voice your opinion...
4f1aa4a69b3fd310b3539843cd3c55a6.png

ed74123ffefc72fd23d69900ef8f01da.jpg
Would go for a no, because this applies only if the tires have 0 meter driven, as the chrome coated moulds have a soother surface than the standard steel ones. After a couple meters there is no difference to the 'old' ones. And it seems the sidewall is not affected, as seen above.

I'd vote no. The shine only applies to brand new tyres like said above. Would be a bit of distraction while driving because of the crazy reflections :roflmao::roflmao:

Also, I spot interestingly "controversial" rear rims on the car. I love it :D

Would go for a no, because this applies only if the tires have 0 meter driven, as the chrome coated moulds have a soother surface than the standard steel ones. After a couple meters there is no difference to the 'old' ones. And it seems the sidewall is not affected, as seen above.

Well, if that's the case I would go for a no. Get us some on track footage so we can compare :)

After how many laps is the glossy texture gone ? If this could be made with shaders patch tire wear it would be awesome !
I dont know, but I'd guess just going through Turn 3 at Barcalona will be more than enough to wipe the shine off.

Pretty sure Grosjean and Vettel's spins were on their outlaps (new colder blanket temps), and the tyres look to not be glossy before they go off track:

https://twitter.com/F1/status/1097493201223671808

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back