Cars Formula Hybrid 2019 by Race Sim Studio

As far as I know if steering assist is less than 100, your wheel needs a deadzone (min force set to smaller than the actual amount, or LUT having a little dip at the bottom) or it'll oscillate at all times because SA prevents the ffb being equal to zero.

As far as I know if steering assist is less than 100, your wheel needs a deadzone (min force set to smaller than the actual amount, or LUT having a little dip at the bottom) or it'll oscillate at all times because SA prevents the ffb being equal to zero.
Main thing what I get it with is the Force settings if its high,
Currently using 100 Steer Assist someone mentioned 50 yesterday but 100 feels about right ingame, default on this car is 80,

SEN-AUTO 1080 DEGREES
FF-100
SHO-100
ABS-100
DRI- -03
FOR- 50
SPR-OFF
DRI-OFF
FEI-000

IN-Game FFB 80%, IF I turn the Force any high than 50 the torque feels much nicer very nice and strong how I like it, but oscillations and vibrations is crazy high, I tried quite a few hrs to get rid of it totally,
currently with this Fanatec PS4 CSL Base thats where I am,
someone recommended 100-FEI, but that makes it shake even worse anything above 0 causes issues,
strange he has the same wheel. :)

This mod is great and worth every buck. Drives like a dream and the FFB is top of the shelve IMO. Lots of info from the road reaches the wheel ! Sounds are great too - probably the best F1 hybrid sounds I have ever heard. I was wondering if your sound guy would consider making an optional ferrari sound for the mod? Could be great to have it to choose from if you drive the car with a ferrari/haas etc skin ! :)

This mod is great and worth every buck. Drives like a dream and the FFB is top of the shelve IMO. Lots of info from the road reaches the wheel ! Sounds are great too - probably the best F1 hybrid sounds I have ever heard. I was wondering if your sound guy would consider making an optional ferrari sound for the mod? Could be great to have it to choose from if you drive the car with a ferrari/haas etc skin ! :)
Hi Thx for the nice comments :)
Currently I do not think the extra sounds mod would be possible we have quite a few builds we are getting on with, if you use content manager maybe switch over the audio ?
under Content/Cars at the bottom almost center screen there is update previews then Replace sound,
try the 2017 Kunos car maybe, not sure how it would sound but nice as a optional detail.:)
remember to make a backup 1st or will be gone.

Regards Scott

Unfortunately, no. I won't be making any further sounds for this car.

This is a great mod... easily worth the money. Will it be coming to RF2 as well? I know they are now working in RF2 but have not heard about this car?

Hi, just bought the car and got everything else working nicely apart from the issue seen on this video.

As you can see, some of the dark textures in the cockpit are reflecting the track surface through the car. Here it's most noticeable with the wheel display. My best guess is that the issue is related to content manager's car config files, since I had some trouble with those to get the tyre compound colors working properly. Not sure what to do to fix this issue though. I'm running the preview 74 of the shader patch and all my other RSS cars work fine.

Anyone know if there's some fix I could try, or maybe even if someone has a fully working config file for these?

Just updated my Haas skin for the Monaco GP.
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/2019-rich-energy-haas-f1-team-vf-19-rss-fh19-4k-hd.26335/
VF19_037.jpg
VF19_040.jpg
VF19_024.jpg

Hi, just bought the car and got everything else working nicely apart from the issue seen on this video.

As you can see, some of the dark textures in the cockpit are reflecting the track surface through the car. Here it's most noticeable with the wheel display. My best guess is that the issue is related to content manager's car config files, since I had some trouble with those to get the tyre compound colors working properly. Not sure what to do to fix this issue though. I'm running the preview 74 of the shader patch and all my other RSS cars work fine.

Anyone know if there's some fix I could try, or maybe even if someone has a fully working config file for these?
First of all, sorry if this comes late:
That's probably just a limitation of the vanilla AC cubemaps/interior reflections; no need for cfgs. A quickfix is to update to current recommend csp p140, and on Reflection FX ensure "use interior masking" is checked. Then you won't see those red/white marks reflected on the carbon part in front, and the middle of your wheel. Beware that inside some closed car cockpits it'll look like chrome rings around dials won't be as bright anymore, this is because they'll stop reflecting the sky as usual (this masking feature is made to take care of issues like that).

5d356c752730b-__custom_showroom_1563782165.jpg

5d3574d47d495-__custom_showroom_1563784361.jpg

So, basicly I'm working on the Jordan F1 1997 - remake again. It's a challenge because often I'm not happy about certain area's of the car. The real life car was different in shape and had the balance- problem which I also struggled with. Yes, it's a nice car, but the focus of the design is at the front. The back was always somewhat dull, empty or with a lot of small sponsors.

I didn't like it then and I don't do now.

On the other hand, I'm quite happy with the texture(s) and progress over the last two days. Hopefully I can finish it by the end of next week. I got a hour a day, so that's possible. Fingers crossed!

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back