25RPM
Aug 5, 2017
jakoman3 submitted a new resource:

Formula Agile - Ultralight Open-wheel car

If you like what i did, i would be very happy about a donation
-
Donation Page Link: https://ko-fi.com/jakoman3
-
Thanks to Oscar Williams and Arttu Nieminen for giving it a final look before the release, and thanks to the Formula Trout Community showing interest in the Project :thumbsup:View attachment 338159View attachment 338160
Tho its in a very enjoyable state, its not quite finished yet. Its missing LOD´s and other more minor stuff. I will also...
Read more about this resource...

Reactions: Noel Spence

SirSimon

10RPM
Oct 10, 2015
nice car, would be good if you could add a little description to the resource, like the one in the ui.json so people know what they are downloading

Reactions: jlnprssnr

giov44

1RPM
Mar 8, 2019
i don't know why, but when i choose this car, the game brings me back from the loading page to the main menu...do someone knows hot to solve this problem?

jakoman3

25RPM
Aug 5, 2017
Delete the car folder and install it new. Must be soemthing on your side thats causing that

giov44

1RPM
Mar 8, 2019
Delete the car folder and install it new. Must be soemthing on your side thats causing that
so i have only to delete the folder and download it once again? btw it seems to be a excellent work, by the positive comments and by the photos, well done

jakoman3

25RPM
Aug 5, 2017
Yea seems like you just installed it wrong, or theres soemthing else causing it. Well i wish you luck to solve it, so you can have a go soon :D

Reactions: giov44

jakoman3

25RPM
Aug 5, 2017
You have to drop it into \Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars. And not the zip file you downloaded, but the folder in the zip file. It works for everyone else, and theres absolutely no reason for it not to work if you did everything right, because its no different then all the vanilla Kunos cars in terms of structure.

Onisara

25RPM
Jun 20, 2017
This car is very good to drive and a lot of fun to race with. I would make a few changes such as the yellow and orange skins is make the writing that is white go to black so we can see it better. Another change I would make is the volume of the car I would turn it up a little bit but not by too much. All in all a great mod for Assetto Corsa.

giov44

1RPM
Mar 8, 2019
You have to drop it into \Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars. And not the zip file you downloaded, but the folder in the zip file. It works for everyone else, and theres absolutely no reason for it not to work if you did everything right, because its no different then all the vanilla Kunos cars in terms of structure.
i did it but sill don't work:(

replay11nl

1RPM
Apr 10, 2011
It is not working for me either for some reason. I even did a clean install, but when it loads the first car it just goes back to the menu

Reactions: giov44