Status
Not open for further replies.
jakoman3 submitted a new resource:

Formula Agile - Ultralight Open-wheel car

If you like what i did, i would be very happy about a donation
-
Donation Page Link: https://ko-fi.com/jakoman3
-
Thanks to Oscar Williams and Arttu Nieminen for giving it a final look before the release, and thanks to the Formula Trout Community showing interest in the Project :thumbsup:View attachment 338159View attachment 338160
Tho its in a very enjoyable state, its not quite finished yet. Its missing LOD´s and other more minor stuff. I will also...

Read more about this resource...

i don't know why, but when i choose this car, the game brings me back from the loading page to the main menu...do someone knows hot to solve this problem?

You have to drop it into \Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars. And not the zip file you downloaded, but the folder in the zip file. It works for everyone else, and theres absolutely no reason for it not to work if you did everything right, because its no different then all the vanilla Kunos cars in terms of structure.

This car is very good to drive and a lot of fun to race with. I would make a few changes such as the yellow and orange skins is make the writing that is white go to black so we can see it better. Another change I would make is the volume of the car I would turn it up a little bit but not by too much. All in all a great mod for Assetto Corsa.

You have to drop it into \Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars. And not the zip file you downloaded, but the folder in the zip file. It works for everyone else, and theres absolutely no reason for it not to work if you did everything right, because its no different then all the vanilla Kunos cars in terms of structure.
i did it but sill don't work:(

• Deleted member 223075

If you have errors read the log_file !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 148 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.5%