Cars Formula Agile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry never heard of that issue before, don´t know of anyone who had it, or had it myself. Are you using the Kunos tool in the Server folder ? Because it sounds like youre using soemthing different

Another little look on what im working on in the moment :)
P2.png
P1.png

Great mod I've been enjoying it a lot for the last few days. I'm new to this whole modding business and was wondering what if there is a plain livery file anywhere that can be used to make a custom one.

Howdy Jakoman3, Have you any idea why formula agile shows up in my AC game, but not in CM? It used to be there, but has now disappeared. I really miss it. One of my favs.

Howdy Jakoman3, Have you any idea why formula agile shows up in my AC game, but not in CM? It used to be there, but has now disappeared. I really miss it. One of my favs.
Sounds like you have some files missing. Maybe try to reinstall the car ?. Make sure to delete the car folder completly before you reinstall it ;)

I tried a re install with the latest and still won't show in CM. When I drive it on AC it shows no preview, but still will load. Can't figure out what happened. Used to be my fav car.

jakoman3 updated Formula Agile with a new update entry:

What i have been working on the last 2 years

Hello Simracers and Followers of JH/Design,

Its been more then 2 years since i released my newest mod, the Formula Vector. Some of you probably wondered what i have been doing in all that time. Good news is, i have been working on something new. Bad news is, it has nothing to do with Simracing. To give you some context, i have been playing guitar for more then 10 years now and i always dreamed of composing my own music. And after the success of my cars i realised, if i put all my passion...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back