For Sale / swaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Stephenson

RaceDepartment Technical Administrator
Staff
Premium
All sales/swaps made here are done so privately. All agreements are made between individuals. No liability can be taken by Race Department. Please be cautious and use appropriate means of payment (Paypal, Google Checkout etc.) in order to protect yourself.

Gameracer Seat

For Sale
One Gameracer Seat
Seat Raisers
PS3 Plate.
Good Nick
Reason for sale - Upgraded to SimXperience Rig. :D

Just what you need for the Up ad Coming F1 Season! Come on JB & LH

Collection or courier from M69 Jn1.

£175 scratch that lets say £125 to RD members then : )

Regards
George

Attachments

• DSC08085.jpg
    DSC08085.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 367
Upvote 0
I will sell both together for $500

If you want just one of them then it will be $225 for the G27 and/or $375 for the Obutto.

The Obutto is in like new condition minus a couple of holes I drilled to hardmount the G27 which doesn't effect the unit's stability.
The G27 is is great shape and comes with the NIXIM brake mod installed. I hung the pedals upside own so they are not in the case but I still have the case which is in brand new condition and you can have it if you want it.

PM or Email me with any questions... I really don't want to ship as I don't have the original BOX the Obutto or the G27 came in and the Obutto is rather large even when taken apart. If someone can either pick up or wants me to meet them half way then let me know and I can do that. I am willing to drive as far as 1 1/2... Maybe 2 hours depending... There is no if's and's or butt's.. This stuff will be sold so only people who really are interested please respond.. Thanks..

I am in Yuba City, Ca which is 1/2 hour north of Sacramento!

Matt Shewmake mshewmake2000@yahoo.com

DSC01276.jpg

DSC01275.jpg

DSC01274.jpg

DSC01273.jpg

Upvote 0
FOR SALE, VPP Racing Wheel. Excelent condition, excelent wheel with incredible FFB and REAL OMP racing wheel. Located in Spain. Priced 1400€, i sell for 500€. Reason for sell: I want a PS3 compatible wheel.

One photo of my current setup
sim_2.jpg

Regards

Upvote 0
Hi folks...i have for sale the following:

MMG SimRDisp7X Sim Racing Display

Condition: As new & fully boxed with all contents.

...includes a small stand of my own making so the unit can be stood on a desk ;D I have hardly used the display and have now moved on to a G27 wheel so i don't really need the rev lights; more info here http://mak-corp.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=100&Itemid=55

Cost me £100 GBP + Postage here in the UK; open to offers of at least £65, i can post worldwide and can accept PayPal if needed. Please PM me if interested! Thanks!

Upvote 0
Anyone got a Fanatec sequential shifter they are not using and would like to sell.

Pete

Hi Pete. I have an ACT-Labs shifter with plates for 6 speed+R and sequential but this has a mini-din plug on the end so will need an ACT-Labs USB adaptor or perhaps could be connected to a Leo Bodnar controller board. I was going to connect it to a set of Todd Cannon's CST pedals as this has one of Leo's boards in but never got around to it and now have a Logitech G25 outfit.

PM me if this is of interest.

Iain

Upvote 0
Item now sold.

Thanks everyone.

Pete has got himself fixed up with a shifter so if anyone is interested in this ACT-Labs Shifter then come back to me - £28 plus £7 postage (Royal Mail) Special Delivery.

Thanks

View attachment DSCF0817.zip
View attachment DSCF0814.zip
(why can't I add .jpg files ??)

Hi Pete. I have an ACT-Labs shifter with plates for 6 speed+R and sequential but this has a mini-din plug on the end so will need an ACT-Labs USB adaptor or perhaps could be connected to a Leo Bodnar controller board. I was going to connect it to a set of Todd Cannon's CST pedals as this has one of Leo's boards in but never got around to it and now have a Logitech G25 outfit.

PM me if this is of interest.

Iain

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 117 70.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 42 25.1%
  • Better structured forum