For Sale / swaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Stephenson

RaceDepartment Technical Administrator
Premium
All sales/swaps made here are done so privately. All agreements are made between individuals. No liability can be taken by Race Department. Please be cautious and use appropriate means of payment (Paypal, Google Checkout etc.) in order to protect yourself.

ACT-Labs Shifter - older model - UK

I have an ACT-Labs shifter with plates for 6 speed+R and sequential. This is the older model that has a mini-din plug on the end so will need an ACT-Labs USB adaptor or perhaps could be connected to a Leo Bodnar controller board. I was going to connect it to a set of Todd Cannon's CST pedals as this has one of Leo's boards in but never got around to it and now have a Logitech G25 outfit.

£28 plus £7 carriage

For photo's hop on over to the NoGripRacing forums

Upvote 0
Todd Cannon's CST-3B Pedals + Floor Stands - UK

Note: these are now sold. Thanks to all those that were interested.

SOLD - a set of Todd Canon's CST-3B pedals including floor stands, in Black. Very little use owing to severe lack of time.

For anyone that hasn't already some across Todd's pedals they are the bees knees of pedals. Load Cell Brake and each set of pedals made by hand. Exceptionally well engineered.
It's a shame but they have to go to fund other purchases.

These are $698 plus $135 shipping to the UK. At todays exchange rate that's over £508 then add VAT at 20% on top and you're over £600.

Full setup instructions and software.

For sale at £375 including insured courier delivery to the UK
(Highlands & Islands etc. you will need to pay the surcharge)

For photo's hop on over to the NoGripRacing forums

Upvote 0
Hyperstim Simulator - Plans and Hardware Kit - UK

Plans are SOLD - thanks to all. The Hyperstim pedals are still available if anyone's interested.

This is a full set of plans and assembly instructions to enable a Hyperstim Simulator to be made from 18mm MDF or Plywood. The plans are the later ones produced by Hyperstim and these include plans for the seat panels (a fibreglass seat can be also purchased from the manufacturers agents if required) plus the option of making either a standard width simulator or a wider version. The kit includes the metal brackets etc. which allow the simulator to be folded up for storage. Also included is a set of the excellent Hyperstim pedals (Brake and Accelerator) plus the hardware mounting kit for these which allow for easy leg length adjustment. The pedals would need to re-wired to replace your own pedals but this shouldn't be too difficult.

The plans are stuck to the MDF with artists adhesive, the individual pieces then cut out with a jigsaw, the paper removed and the pieces finished by sanding etc. Once assembled the simulator can be sealed and painted. A cutting plan is included which shows how best to fit the parts on one 8' x 4' sheet of MDF - or 1.5 sheets if making the wider version.

This is a very special and very rare item as these plans are no longer available and haven't been for some considerable time. The 'entry' level Hyperstim is now the Clubman, a self-assembly kit of MDF panels which doesn't include the seat panels. The cost is 670 Euro's plus carriage and VAT when imported into the UK. The carriage will not be inexpensive due to the weight of the MDF panels and VAT is due on the cost of the carriage in addition to the kit. Whilst the Clubman does include the pre-cut panels it doesn't include the Hyperstim pedals and these cannot be purchased separately.

Pricing these for sale is difficult due to the fact that these plans will never be made available again. Whilst wanting to obtain the best price I don't particularly want to put them for auction on eBay as I would rather they go to a member of one of the simulator forums. I am therefore trying to gauge what interest there may be so, if you have an interest make an offer.

To see what the finished simulator can look like see :-
http://www.bernax.nl/RaceSimulators/Kopen/proto-gp.aspx?lg=en

Note: there is no wheel included but I could supply a Logitech Formula Force wheel if required, together with a wiring diagram for the pedals.

For photo's see the NoGripRacing forum.

Upvote 0
Hyperstim Simulator - Plans and Hardware Kit - UK

Plans are SOLD - thanks to all. The Hyperstim pedals are still available if anyone's interested.

(for details see posting #203)

Thanks to all those who have already made an offer, either for the plans and pedals or just the plans.

As I have confirmed to others who have asked, the plans are an original set of plans and assembly instructions supplied by Hyperstim.

I will remain open to offers until Friday evening after which time I will contact the top 5 bidders, make them aware of the highest offer received and allow each of them one opportunity to increase their offer, should they wish to.

If you have any queries then please pm me.

Thanks

Upvote 0
hi guys im selling my 6 month old g27 as it developed the slightest problem so minut not noticable

what happens is in 2nd gear on the H BOX if it is forced to the right it can sometimes select 4th

this is not frequent at all and as you can see from my race at monza with a 9 second win the wheel is performing perfect
Wink.gif
look at vid below from our weekend league race im the orange n black bimmer

so guys get back to me on this please as i need the money to fund a new pc
Wink.gif

i will ask to you guys £120 for the wheel and pedals and you can pay the shipping fee's aswell

best regards and hope some1 would like this offer
Wink.gif

dscf0177k.jpg

Upvote 0
Matrox Triple-Head-2-Go Digital Edition

Matrox TripleHead2Go is an external multi-display adapter that adds up to three monitors to your notebook or desktop computer. It connects to the video output of your system and uses its existing GPU to provide high-quality, uncompressed graphics and video across all monitors.

Experience Surround Gaming by expanding supported 3D games across three monitors; achieve a much wider in-game field of view.

This is the Digital version that has Bezel management. The unit is brand new and unused and has only been taken out of the box to test it and to take the photo's.

To see photo's take a look at the Trading Post forum at NoGripRacing

£190 plus £10 carriage

Preferably for sale to the UK but I will obtain a quote for carriage outside the UK if required

Upvote 0
hi guys im selling my 6 month old g27 as it developed the slightest problem so minut not noticable

what happens is in 2nd gear on the H BOX if it is forced to the right it can sometimes select 4th

this is not frequent at all and as you can see from my race at monza with a 9 second win the wheel is performing perfect
Wink.gif
look at vid below from our weekend league race im the orange n black bimmer

so guys get back to me on this please as i need the money to fund a new pc
Wink.gif

i will ask to you guys £120 for the wheel and pedals and you can pay the shipping fee's aswell

best regards and hope some1 would like this offer
Wink.gif

dscf0177k.jpg

OK GUYS

this is now back avalible for sale

shipping from the uk abroard will cost about 30£ so the compleat package will be about £150

uk post with 100£ insurance will be £14.25

my previouse sale has not gone through so its back on offer to anyone who is genuinly intrested

best regards guys and hope to speak to some of you soon:)

steve

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 177 66.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 114 42.9%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 122 45.9%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 49 18.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 71 26.7%
Back