For Sale / swaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Stephenson

RaceDepartment Technical Administrator
Premium
All sales/swaps made here are done so privately. All agreements are made between individuals. No liability can be taken by Race Department. Please be cautious and use appropriate means of payment (Paypal, Google Checkout etc.) in order to protect yourself.

FrexSimConMotion

for sale, pre-assambled and used just 2 times.
Complete and original, Function and optics are best..comes with manual, damper set and us-eu adapters
Location is Germany(NRW)... Shipping around EU and UK
Price is 1700€ excl. shipping
Pls pm in case of interesst

so long

Still for sale!

Upvote 0
Hi folks...i have for sale the following:

MMG SimRDisp7X Sim Racing Display

Condition: As new & fully boxed with all contents.

...includes a small stand of my own making so the unit can be stood on a desk ;D I have hardly used the display and have now moved on to a G27 wheel so i don't really need the rev lights; more info here http://mak-corp.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=100&Itemid=55

Cost me £100 GBP + Postage here in the UK; open to offers of at least £65, i can post worldwide and can accept PayPal if needed. Please PM me if interested! Thanks!

OK; i am having little luck or response on this, so firstly here is a pic..

11769dx.jpg

I am open to any sensible offer for the unit...anybody ?

***SOLD***

Upvote 0
Selling Battlefield Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition on Xbox360 for £20 inc postage.

Codes have been used am afraid but game is in excellent condition.

Its way OT but RDers first priority ;)

Upvote 0
Hola, Vendo simulator cockpit chassis, I'm in Lugo (Spain) shipping to the buyer. FEATURES: Steel painted, carbon coating on the basis of pedal and seat base, a sliding keyboard tray under the steering wheel, Monitor Stand, adaptable to any steering wheel (I had installed a G25) fully adjustable. Price € 430 I have some photos.
chasis1.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
chasis2.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Upvote 0
for sale i,m selling these pc parts due to upgrading mine so thought i,d offer them on here before they go on ebay,

items i,m selling out

gigabyte ga-m61pme-s2p motherboard, with amd athlon 2 quad core processors 2.8 ghz. also with cooling fan thrown in too,
4bg of ram 2x2gb
550w corsair vx powersupply, this power pack is also ati certified,
would idealy like to sell as a bundle open to offers, pm for more info and pics,

Upvote 0
If I'm allowed to, can I ask if anyone has something they might have for sale here.

If not, sorry for posting in wrong place.

I'm looking for a solid Seq shifter unit, or a unit that can be both 4,5,6,7 speed manual and seq.

I'm not a fan of the G25's seq, it feels like I'm going to brake it everytime I downshift and it is a horrible design choice for the shape of it.

If there was a tall metalic shaft on a good robust shifter unit that would be perfect, something that could be rammed in desperation without me worring I'm going to snap it.

Upvote 0
I am selling my sim stuff on ebay.co.uk (due to never having much spare time to play / moved house)

Anyway I have a arc mod g25-e (built by them in italy) - hardly used and in very good condition.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Logitech-ARC-...adsGamepads&hash=item27ba9dd0cd#ht_500wt_1156

I have a standard g25 (wheels / pedals / shifter) (not in original packaging) - but never used.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Logitech-G25_...geNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ht_500wt_1156

Ben Heck Head phones
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AudioFX-Pro-5..._Headphones&hash=item27ba9dbe14#ht_500wt_1156

Cheers

Upvote 0
Frex simconmotion for sal in NJ usa

Hi all,

I have a simconmotion with cockpit for sale for local pickup only in NJ.

Includes all hardware and software from frex.unit was built in 2007 and is in sound condition,
anyone local can come and have a test in the next 2 weeks.

I will make you a good price.
Will sell locally only.
PM punky25@optonline if interested

Dan R NJ USA

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 171 66.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 112 43.6%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 119 46.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 44 17.1%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 70 27.2%
Back