For Sale / swaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Stephenson

RaceDepartment Technical Administrator
Staff
Premium
All sales/swaps made here are done so privately. All agreements are made between individuals. No liability can be taken by Race Department. Please be cautious and use appropriate means of payment (Paypal, Google Checkout etc.) in order to protect yourself.

Logitech G27 and Gameracer Pro.

G27 is around 3 months old and will be sold with some modded G25 pedals, they include a Nixim mod which gives a better brake feel. They need a special calibration program to calibrate that i will pass details of the program to the buyer. Also includes a Leo Bodnar USB adaptor for the pedals for full resolution of the pedals.

GameRacer comes with both the riser kit and G25/G27 gearshift mount.

Condition is very good, one side of the padding has sunk slightly on one side, maybe an inch but is not noticable. gearshift mount has a few marlks here and there. Gameracer is all black

£400 collected

Upvote 0
Logitech Driving Force Wireless for Sale

Hi there, ive got a Logitech Driving Force Wireless for Sale at £25.
Postage would be £10

This wheel has been used 4 times since i bought it just before Christmas 2010.

Everything works with it, it also comes in its orginal box, with instuctions, usb dongel and power cable.

This wheel is for PS3 only, and comes with force feedback, paddle shifters and extendable lap rest.

This only uses 1 wire and is perfect for those who are looking for a portable, easy storage wheel, without the fuss of having to use a stand or racing rig.

Simply plug-in and play!

Payment would be via PayPal
Any questoins please PM me or email me at olliepeacock@btconnect.com

imagesCAFRYP5F.jpgimages.jpg

Upvote 0
Logitech Driving Force Wireless for Sale

Hi there, ive got a Logitech Driving Force Wireless for Sale at £25.
Postage would be £10

This wheel has been used 4 times since i bought it just before Christmas 2010.

Everything works with it, it also comes in its orginal box, with instuctions, usb dongel and power cable.

This wheel is for PS3 only, and comes with force feedback, paddle shifters and extendable lap rest.

This only uses 1 wire and is perfect for those who are looking for a portable, easy storage wheel, without the fuss of having to use a stand or racing rig.

Simply plug-in and play!

Payment would be via PayPal
Any questoins please PM me or email me at olliepeacock@btconnect.com

Other offers can be accepted if reasonable

Upvote 0
Not giving up mate no. But just become a little bored lately with racing and playing more FPS games. I no doubt will end up bottling it again and withdrawing it :rolleyes: Just seems a waste sat there doing nothing atm.

Upvote 0
Following an upgrade to my rig I now have a Nixim Racecraft Polecat chassis for sale. This is Red/Black in colour and is in excellent condition. The seat is a Cobra Clubman in Black/Red and again, is in excellent condition with no rips or tears. Both have been really well looked after.

Cost is £275 (UK only due to size & weight)

For those that don't already know the Nixim is exceptionally well built. It's one of the strongest rigs you'll ever come across and this chassis doesn't flex at all ! Collection would therefore be advised as it's heavy but I can put you in touch with a courier company for a transport quote. They have just delivered a freezer to Hemel Hempstead, 120 miles away, for under £60.

I have some photo's.
Note: Nixim chassis and Cobra seat only, no monitor wheel or pedals

I would be happy to answer any queries.

Attachments

• DSCF0795.jpg
    DSCF0795.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 488
  • DSCF0798.jpg
    DSCF0798.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 270
  • DSCF0791.jpg
    DSCF0791.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 296
Upvote 0
Ah god, why didn't you advertise that before I bought my GT Omega??

Sorry Alex. I knew the sale was coming up but had to wait until I had the replacement rig sorted.

I've had one offer already and it's been on for 30 minutes. I have seen your comments re the GT Omega. The Nixim is rock solid, it's built out of heavy duty steel, Very heavy duty ! These days it's good to see someone taking such a pride the quality and standard of their work. Thanks go to Dave Nicholson (Nixim).

Now, if you want to offer the asking price ................ (she wont mind, honest !!!). I can get you a quote on delivery.

Upvote 0
For sale USA only Nvidia BFG tech gtx 260 superclocked video card, dual 6 pin power adapters...great card i upgraded to a Galaxy GTX 570 fermi...$125.00 takes it. You pay for shipping which would be about $10.00 anywhere in USA except Alaska and Hawaii! PM me....

Upvote 0
Nixim Racecraft Polecat chassis - photo's added (Post #128)

Apologies for the pedals, the Logitiech Momo was the easiest set I could get my hands on.

Yes, the 27" flats screen TV/monitor could also be available if required, £75

Upvote 0
Following an upgrade to my rig I now have a Nixim Racecraft Polecat chassis for sale. This is Red/Black in colour and is in excellent condition. The seat is a Cobra Clubman in Black/Red and again, is in excellent condition with no rips or tears. Both have been really well looked after.

Cost is £275 (UK only due to size & weight)

For those that don't already know the Nixim is exceptionally well built. It's one of the strongest rigs you'll ever come across and this chassis doesn't flex at all ! Collection would therefore be advised as it's heavy but I can put you in touch with a courier company for a transport quote. They have just delivered a freezer to Hemel Hempstead, 120 miles away, for under £60.

I have some photo's.
Note: Nixim chassis and Cobra seat only, no monitor wheel or pedals

I would be happy to answer any queries.

oh its so tempting

Upvote 0
LG 32LF7700 32" 1080P HDTV. Comes with Freesat HD built in aswell as 3XHDMI. Great for sims. Reason for sale is moving to 3 screens.

£250 collection only

G27 and Gameracer also still avaiable

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back