rF2 Flat6 Series @ Silverstone - Friday 8th January 2016

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Having a very serious text conversation with a woman I really like whilst trying to practice for the race... . How do I say I have to go now and race pretend cars around a pretend track without her thinking I'm some kind of geek? (which I am)

I was able to join by setting track detail to medium. The race button is greyed out in qualifying. Has it been split in to two sections? (Hope that makes sense!)

Edit : game crashed to blue screens again

Same as Davy for me. Could not qualify or practice without getting punted off due to me being slower than most (in the 2:06's at best) and my car jittering around (net code I assume) causing people to not be able to get close to me with out contact. Might have to stick to Game Stock car as never had any problems on there.

I went out in warm up and in the pit lane on the limiter someone was close behind me and punted me into the wall because of it result in me blocking the pit lane! Not their fault but not worth going out on track just to get punted off due to net code or what ever the cause is.

Enjoyed the car when I practised yesterday with only a few people on though :D Hope you all enjoy the race.

Last edited:
Great stuff guys, really enjoyed that :thumbsup:
3 Races, 3 Great battles, had a few taps & punts but that can be expected, enjoyed fighting the pack :thumbsup:
One thing I had an odd lag bug! When someone left the server after retiring I had a weird lag spike which warped me backwards :confused: was quite scary :O_o: never had that before.
Anyway thanks to the staff for organising, great fun :thumbsup:

For those experience the dxgmms2.sys blue screen on Win 10 with NVidia graphics. This might be the solution.
First of all make sure you install directx 9 from the Microsoft website (http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=8109). Default it is not present in win10.
Then uninstall all NVidia **** and reboot.
Install an old win8.1 driver found here: http://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/83080/en-us

Default Win10 will update drivers if it finds newer versions. Make sure you disable this annoying feature (Right Mouse on Start/Control Panel/System/Advanced System settings. Then click the hardware tab and open the Device Installation Settings. Set it to No and Save Changes.
Reboot after you finish installing the NVidia driver and fire up rF2 again :) Happy racing.

Tonight without practice (ok, two laps :) ) i was back after 6 months or so (and it was another 6 months before that). Had to skip race 1 because searching for a solution with this blue screen thing helping @Bram. Joined for Race to and had to learn the car, track secrets and my brand new wheel/pedal setup.
Finished 19th, still pretty happy with no big mistakes. No spins, just a few small slides :)
Race 3 was much better with cars spinning around, easy to gain places and was driving to 9th position. Guys behind were faster, but still manage to make the car wide in an accepted level. Was sometimes faster and lot of other times slower :) still hold my 9th spot and very pleased.

Since i need to ajust to my new setup, expect me back in here :)

Thanks for racing guys!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back