rF2 Flat6 Series @ Silverstone - Friday 8th January 2016

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
lol! Monaco changed a lot. :p And also the sign up list! I understand the change. :D

BTW: @Daiman Patel , if you want, you can split the grid into 2 Quali sessions of 10 min.
"Multi quali sessions: 2" in the player.json. You'll need to shut down the server first, and restart it.
I shall be restarting the server anyway, before the start of qualifying, to ensure that the server is in a stable state, so I could it then! ;) I'll see what others have to say and determine whether or not it'll be worthwhile. But thanks for the information! Join us?

Will someone stream this madness tonight? :)
There will almost certainly be some epic videos following the event! Hopefully there's not too much carnage so that we can capture some decent footage. :p

I shall be restarting the server anyway, before the start of qualifying, to ensure that the server is in a stable state, so I could it then! ;) I'll see what others have to say and determine whether or not it'll be worthwhile. But thanks for the information! Join us?
If you do decide to do this, I suggest you set static RR for quali. It will avoid the concerns that ppl may have that last guy in Q2 has 250 more laps of rubber down.

It will be tight, but should work ok with only a 10 min session.
with 50 cars in a line assuming that they are all eqidistant (which is a BIG assumption) its about 2.3 sec between cars. If the guy in front is slower (50% chance of that) you are screwed. So cant agree with you on this one. But its all for fun so we will survive. I will be the guy waiting for the pit lane to open and hoping that everyone is out and moving nicely in the next 2 mins after that.

I guess it's time to put on the racing shoes and get prepared for the race :D
1452278020444-1642201950.jpg

Everytime i try to join my computer crashes and reboot, the game starts loading the other drivers in the garage screen and then freezes and makes everything crash, i didn't have any issues joining the server a couple of times in the past days. :cry:

edit
ok i think i'm in, ignore this message for now.

Last edited:
@Alessandro Di Domenicantonio me too mate. As the players load up....i get a blue screen saying my machine is going to restart. 3rd time lucky I got in to practice but after one lap, my machine rebooted again. Never had this issue before on any game or app.
@Alessandro Di Domenicantonio me too mate. As the players load up....i get a blue screen saying my machine is going to restart. 3rd time lucky I got in to practice but after one lap, my machine rebooted again. Never had this issue before on any game or app.
me too. are you on win10 ? maybe thats our prob
loading to 30 players than crash
greetings mikk

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back