Flat6 Series by Enduracers and GR

Cars Flat6 Series by Enduracers and GR 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
The Vette and NSX are from Some1. They are the same models used in the rF1 mod by him and Niels who did the physics for those cars. The NSX is also in AC.

Hmm... concerning graphics, it has low res textures in the dash, motec or how do we call it and low res textures on the windshield banner. For me the most important thing is besides the physics and realistic handling is how I feel in the cockpit of the car as I spend most of the time there. Unfortunately, as with many other mods, the outside of the car is nice, but from the inside it's not :( Too bad, I was looking forward to it, but hey, can't complain it's free. It will be great for people with triple screen and low fov at least :)
hmmmm interesting, the cockpit is hi- res to me, maybe a settings thing?

My personal opinion,
I've been pretty hard on certain versions of the 911 as some have nailed the Graphics (URD) but the physics didn't do it for me for example making the 911 a mid engined car with same weight dist as the Ferrari 458.
Some have got the physics IMO very good but graphics not quite there (BES).
The BES was the only one that had great feel at all times. Some had a very vague feeling around wheel centre.

This Flat 6 mod is the best 911 available in RF2 and in my top 2 tin tops along with the ISI Nissan GTR GT1.
You get in this car and just the sound file at engine start up makes the hair on you neck stand up.
I love tinkering with set up but this car is awesome on defaults.Many set up parameters are locked anyway (diff, dampers, caster) but the settings are great anyway and dont need changing.

Yesterday I ran two 1 hour races at Bathurst vs AI. It was amazing. I will prob make a video.
You can drive the car through med speed corners (such as Griffins. AKA T2) with some throttle steering/ opposite lock. Into the (BP) cutting you just feel yourself backing it in slightly as you throw the flat 6 engine up the hill and to the outside, then you need to point the rest of the car at a trajectory with some sympathy to where that mass is going as you get it hooked up on power. You can take the low road to the inside with a short climb searching for traction. Or you can take the high road (wider line) and keep a little more momentum. Its just bewitching.
Then you dance introducing some lift off oversteer as you negotiate Reid Park, only getting the power down once your line is right. Sulman needs a downshift.
Skyline and the dipper has to be just right. etc etc.
I had battles with AI as I forced them with car placement onto a compromised line and for 3 corners they were compromised and finally yielded a pass.
I duelled with Sebastien Loeb many times (defends quite hard does Seb). He compromised his exit by being too defensive at Hell corner (AKA T1) and that came to roost at exit of Griffins and the cutting.

Rad 1 will work at bathurst on a cool day but wont I'm sure at many tracks and warmer temps so they got that right. Brake cooling same.

It seems that you cant please all the people all the time but for me as a former 911 owner who sold them for 6.5 years, has driven them including the GT3 and driven various other 911s on track in timed events this car is a joy.
It rocks, get in there guys.

BTW I have a win at Bathurst to my credit too but it was a school boy cross country race. Run this track and you will know its on a mountain!

Hey guys Nice works on the mod, but I have an issue:
No matter what I try, the car auto-blip when it shouldn't
It's been a while since I last tried rF, so maybe it's an hidden option somewhere, but I can't seem to find? All the driving aids are turned off, auto-clutch is turned off, etc..
Am I missing something?

Hey guys Nice works on the mod, but I have an issue:
No matter what I try, the car auto-blip when it shouldn't
It's been a while since I last tried rF, so maybe it's an hidden option somewhere, but I can't seem to find? All the driving aids are turned off, auto-clutch is turned off, etc..
Am I missing something?
Same here, probably they will update the cars to fix it.
But until then, really loving not having to blip a GT car:D

I tested it. I'm not an expert, but the FFB felt a bit loose for me.

Felt exatcly the same.
The problem is not the feeling around the corners. But the center force for this Mod to me feels way too off. The center of the steering is too wide...so you got that feeling that on the straight your car is loose. Which for a modern GT car it sucks. This kind of feeling you have only on very old cars, have to keep steering both sides on the straight, to keep the car straight.
It is not a big wide hole, but is enough to loose the feel of have the total control of the car...and it feels just loose.

I will not calibrate anything just because of that, as this is the only Mod that I have with this strange feel.

Last edited:
My personal opinion,
I've been pretty hard on certain versions of the 911 as some have nailed the Graphics (URD) but the physics didn't do it for me for example making the 911 a mid engined car with same weight dist as the Ferrari 458.
Some have got the physics IMO very good but graphics not quite there (BES).
The BES was the only one that had great feel at all times. Some had a very vague feeling around wheel centre.

This Flat 6 mod is the best 911 available in RF2 and in my top 2 tin tops along with the ISI Nissan GTR GT1.
You get in this car and just the sound file at engine start up makes the hair on you neck stand up.
I love tinkering with set up but this car is awesome on defaults.Many set up parameters are locked anyway (diff, dampers, caster) but the settings are great anyway and dont need changing.

Yesterday I ran two 1 hour races at Bathurst vs AI. It was amazing. I will prob make a video.
You can drive the car through med speed corners (such as Griffins. AKA T2) with some throttle steering/ opposite lock. Into the (BP) cutting you just feel yourself backing it in slightly as you throw the flat 6 engine up the hill and to the outside, then you need to point the rest of the car at a trajectory with some sympathy to where that mass is going as you get it hooked up on power. You can take the low road to the inside with a short climb searching for traction. Or you can take the high road (wider line) and keep a little more momentum. Its just bewitching.
Then you dance introducing some lift off oversteer as you negotiate Reid Park, only getting the power down once your line is right. Sulman needs a downshift.
Skyline and the dipper has to be just right. etc etc.
I had battles with AI as I forced them with car placement onto a compromised line and for 3 corners they were compromised and finally yielded a pass.
I duelled with Sebastien Loeb many times (defends quite hard does Seb). He compromised his exit by being too defensive at Hell corner (AKA T1) and that came to roost at exit of Griffins and the cutting.

Rad 1 will work at bathurst on a cool day but wont I'm sure at many tracks and warmer temps so they got that right. Brake cooling same.

It seems that you cant please all the people all the time but for me as a former 911 owner who sold them for 6.5 years, has driven them including the GT3 and driven various other 911s on track in timed events this car is a joy.
It rocks, get in there guys.

BTW I have a win at Bathurst to my credit too but it was a school boy cross country race. Run this track and you will know its on a mountain!
I trust this man! Merry Christmas

Well chalk me up as another satisfied customer! I have never really been a big Porsche driver to be honest , but these little flat 6's are a blast to drive! Thank you Enduracers!! I see many , many hours of me playing on this new mod! And Merry Christmas to you all!

Felt exatcly the same.
The problem is not the feeling around the corners. But the center force for this Mod to me feels way too off. The center of the steering is too wide...so you got that feeling that on the straight your car is loose. Which for a modern GT car it sucks. This kind of feeling you have only on very old cars, have to keep steering both sides on the straight, to keep the car straight.
It is not a big wide hole, but is enough to loose the feel of have the total control of the car...and it feels just loose.

I will not calibrate anything just because of that, as this is the only Mod that I have with this strange feel.
Try increasing the Steering Lock for 22. It helped a lot here.

Felt exatcly the same.

Noticed that aswell, it was the same in rF1. I remember that sometime ago I had a look into this car .HDV and I noticed that the inertia values were extremlely high for a car of that weight. This high inertia is probably what is giving it this "floaty" feel and loose center.

It helps, but it doesnt solve the problem. Still there.
You dont feel confortable going side by side with someone because on the straight you´re kinda of loose.

That for me is really dissapointing as I expected a car with precise steering caracteristics.
There are additional ffb options in the car-specific tuning menu

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Forum trophies