Flat6 Series by Enduracers and GR

Cars Flat6 Series by Enduracers and GR 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
For me, it is perfect. Nice model, nice handling, sound... rF2 graphics are too far the best for sims (iRacing is good too, looks similar to me and PCars is not a sim, but a SimCade. lol. ) Only thing that i complain about rfactor2 is: i need offline championship, like SCE and others..

For me, it is perfect. Nice model, nice handling, sound... rF2 graphics are too far the best for sims (iRacing is good too, looks similar to me and PCars is not a sim, but a SimCade. lol. ) Only thing that i complain about rfactor2 is: i need offline championship, like SCE and others..

You gotta get Log analyzer, ppl told me its better than alot of in game champs, thought they were full of it, I was wrong, its amazing plugin for rf2, and worked perfectly, even tracks things like contacts made and what type,Im doing a BTCC, F1 13,DTM,gt3 and gt2 champ at mo.

You gotta get Log analyzer, ppl told me its better than alot of in game champs, thought they were full of it, I was wrong, its amazing plugin for rf2, and worked perfectly, even tracks things like contacts made and what type,Im doing a BTCC, F1 13,DTM,gt3 and gt2 champ at mo.
Really??? I dont know this plugin... hard to setup for offline championship?

I'm not going to comment on the graphics, they are what they are; after just a few minutes of driving my first impressions are entirely positive though. The car models are beautiful, the liveries are top notch, and it is a blast to drive. The AI crash pretty much every lap at Lime Rock 2.0, I guess they haven't been set up to run there or something.
Great job on the mod, wish it was in a different sim, but I will enjoy spending time in SP with it.

BTW, i NEED DTM.. where i find it?

models & sound are great which is expected. i found the default ffb heavy in a way i think will vary person to person; i didnt feel like it was clipping but it felt artificial like theres some dampening going on (i keep it enabled in my driver). so the fact there are at least a half dozen options for the car even before you tune it in rf2 is pretty cool...

i know next to nothing about these cars, was originally gonna wait for reiza before i learned about them, so my main problem so far is more of a question -- the default brake bias is sketchy for me & i have to move it even further fwd to feel secure braking at high speed, can anyone guess what im doing wrong? i typically dont apply a whole lot of force, only thing i tried was stomping/ease off formula one style but as soon as i slammed the brake the car snapped around.

Yup, this is the game changer for rF2. Jumped in, drove 10 laps, already know it.

With ISI / TPA building a decent amount of tracks over time now that almost all fit this car well...
With a premiere mod team from rF1 making the jump to rF2...
With the fact rF2 can be so darn good when it's not shooting it's toes off...
With the fact this car is going to be hugely popular as "Flat 6" cars generally are...

IMO, this is more important than adding Steam was to rF2. (which has proven to do more or less nothing to the player base) This is the first must have, free, premiere car mod for rF2, not a question in my mind.

(there have been good mods don't get me wrong, but this is the level of mod that sells the game IMO - that's a big jump)

I tested it. I'm not an expert, but the FFB felt a bit loose for me.

I'm not sure I'd say "loose" is what I'm feeling, but it feels like it's more dampened.

It's Enduracers, of course it's top notch. I'd expect nothing less from my favorite mod group of rF1 after all. If only I had no flipping relatives running around in the house so I can do some happy fun time racing. :D

i know next to nothing about these cars, was originally gonna wait for reiza before i learned about them, so my main problem so far is more of a question -- the default brake bias is sketchy for me & i have to move it even further fwd to feel secure braking at high speed, can anyone guess what im doing wrong? i typically dont apply a whole lot of force, only thing i tried was stomping/ease off formula one style but as soon as i slammed the brake the car snapped around.
Didn't get around to trying the mod yet, but could it be that you lose it under downshifts ? Unless rF2 (or the mod) has bad transmission modelling, normally you should have to blip in these cars... They're the previous gen Cup cars with the sequential gearbox IIRC (the more recent ones have paddles).

IMO, this is more important than adding Steam was to rF2. (which has proven to do more or less nothing to the player base)
Do you have any numbers to prove that point? Steam prices plus discounts can be a real game changer for players around the world.
I'd say going Steam was the first step in the right direction for ISI apart from refining their tyre model just before that.

This thing is a riot, the weight transfer is rockin. Haven't been a big fan of the Porsches in a sim before, am now. Good job enduro dudes:thumbsup:

Do you have any numbers to prove that point? Steam prices plus discounts can be a real game changer for players around the world.
I'd say going Steam was the first step in the right direction for ISI apart from refining their tyre model just before that.

Take a look online. The thought of rF2 gaining serious ground player base wise haven't translated into application. Player count may have gone up, but it's a slight bump at best.

It's a non event that hasn't changed the reality that rF2 has a very limited player base.

This car at Sebring at night is an amazing combo! RF2 at max graphics is only making my eyes bleed a little (what is up with shadows and everything having a grey fog), but it is running smoothly on my rig, which is a first.
Loving the car, not sure what all the fuss over rf2 vs AC is about because they drive eerily similar IMO. Real road is so cool though, ISI hit it out of the park with this feature.
Thank you Enduracers for creating such a sim racing masterpiece!

Last edited:
ooo looking forward to driving this :D

What do I do with the .rfmod file and the .rar included in the .rar (rarception :confused:)

I've installed the car fine just don't know about these extra bits.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 355 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%