Flat6 Series by Enduracers and GR

Cars Flat6 Series by Enduracers and GR 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I'm using a T300 and know exactly what he is talking about..upping min force has helped a bit, and I am going to try setting the steering lock to 22 and see if it helps, but there is definitely a small dead zone in the center of the wheel that makes the car do a slight drift side to side motion while going down a straightway. That and the low res LCD and windshield banner are pretty much the only faults I can find with the mod. And all three of them get pretty much forgotten about after a lap or two.

hmmmm interesting, the cockpit is hi- res to me, maybe a settings thing?

Not sure how your cockpit is high-res mate, can you post a screenshot? The banner and the display are low res -
The digits and the banner are looking really ugly if I am honest.
This doesn't bother me too much but I also feel the car a bit loose and not much confidence inspiring. It has some "floatiness" which reminds me a bit of RRE (which is the last thing I expected to say about a car in RF2 but there it is) Overall, very good effort and fun to drive, and I will drive it some more (also excited about the CPM patch because the Formula ISI 2012 feels great now) but I am not sure it is the second coming of RF2 mods everyone is making it to be :)

Last edited:
In both car specs, at least the road versions (couldn't find the GT spec to compare), they have the same weight distribution at 42% front 58% rear.
Hi Matheus,
I did a fair bit of reading on this as part of a conversation with LGEL some time ago.
Here is the link http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/how-is-the-urd-mod-for-rf2.99882/page-2#post-1923575
I would add that intuitively it just didnt feel right (Darche). I have driven mid engined Ferraris from the 328 to the F360 as thats when I left Ferrari (retail salesman) and I have driven 911s from 1981SC to the 996 GT3. From the drivers seat there is a big difference between mid and rear engine. You just feel the mass hanging low and over the rear axle. Its the 911 character trait.
I dont doubt your figures on current road cars and I hate to move my argument from numbers to "intuition" but if that feeling isnt there then for me its not a 911.
(edit) I suspect from reading the specs that the RSR (GTE car) has a balance slightly more fwd than the GT3
edit #2. With regard to the slight dead/yaw/loose feeling on the straights. Try lowering rear wing a click or two. The real GT3 did this at speed if rear wing was too great. The fronts got light.

Last edited:
Not sure how your cockpit is high-res mate, can you post a screenshot? The banner and the display are low res -
Sorry didn't notice the banner and I never expect LCD's of old to look good. :D I was just lookin' at dash, wheel and pillar.

First of all I will have to ask someone from staff whats up with this Race Ban logo together with my name....I dont even raced, or had any discussion with anyone here recently and have no idea what this is about.
If someone can explain this to me would be nice.

About the problem again. I tried both high wing and low wing settings, the problem still there. At first I thought that was the opposite, too loose because aero set. But no, the problem is more fundamental, unfortunately.
I cant let the problem go after a few laps. Is difficult for me because specially on fast corners I found myself doing small corrections on the steering wheel that in fact are doing nothing, loosing quite a bit of precision. And this is happening because of this particular issue.

Can only hope that somehow this gets fixed, as Im not the only one reporting this issue, that have different effects from person to person.
To me really is a negative that is affecting my drive with the Mod.

Sorry didn't notice the banner and I never expect LCD's of old to look good. :D I was just lookin' at dash, wheel and pillar.

Fair enough :)

update on my initial impressions: Increasing the FFB strength to 1.2 and adding more minimum force (it's now 5%) definitely have a big impact and the feel is a lot better. Just had a quick race at Mid Ohio and had a blast :D

This car is a boat load of fun. First 5-10 laps is a lot of confusion over FFB, then once the adaptation is complete its a lot of concentration.

I hadn't driven rFactor2 in over a month and I was able to not wipe out on a track I knew for a good 15 laps learning the car and still pushing a bit. Very good understandable car that has enough default set up FUN* to make me just want to plug in lap after lap.

*see oversteer

Same thing for me first laps with this mod and i noticed right away something weird with this car when going straight as it is very loose and steering is not precise.
It is nothing to do with the setting of the wheel as all the other mod im playing are fine it is just this car something needs to be fixed .
This car should be very stable while going straight and it is not at the moment. Im quiet surprise few people noticed only and so many did not .

While I agree with you, I still feel like in this day and age, why do we as sim racers have to compromise. Why cant we have both. Im sure for some, if not most people, graphics and sound are a huge part of the immersion as well. Especially when most PCs nowadays can handle it. Just my opinion though. ANYWAY back on topic...Cant wait to get home to try this mod out though.. Love this mod on GSC.

I play most of the sims, Assetto Corsa for casual single car racing around some really well made tracks, and decent enough physics to be enjoyable. Stock Car Extreme because they simulate A.I. well, and have good race days, etc. rFactor for online racing because the physics model/online work well.

On topic I am enjoying this car a lot, thanks for the beautiful creation. :) More feedback as I use it more.

This is one well put together MOD. Very happy with the cars handling, can really feel the lateral weight transfer of the car as it shifts about ... Did find the stock brake balance had to much rearward bias for my liking, generally causing the rear end to whip round under heavy breaking. Now using 62:38 [F:R] and quite happy.

Not noted any issues with the FFB [T500 RS with default settings] and so far enjoyed a few short [30 lap] races at Mosport and Donington Park, plus practice at Spa [which had some strange ghosting effect on the track-side trees (semi-opaque) during an evening/night session].

Next up; figure out how to do a race season in rF2 and not just keep doing single races ...

This mod is currently my go-to sim-racing-fix, because I can't remember the last time I enjoyed racing against A.I. this much. :roflmao:

The only 'issues' I've seen have been the low-res windshield banner, the 'low-res' LCD screen (though I just think of it as a well-used LCD ;)), and some odd CoG moments if you catch curbs just right.

Looking forward to any/all updates to come though, considering joining a league too if I can find one here.

Well I managed to do a highlights video of my 60 minute race vs AI at Bathurst.
60 mins
25 AI on 100% speed, 25% aggression, 0% limiter.
Real road decent from a practice session and normal progression.
Default weather (24-26 deg).
Qualifying (not shown) and race.
6:30 am start but timescale at X5 so you get an Aussie, country NSW pre dawn and dawn. (when will they animate Kangaroos and make them collideable?).

It's converting now and I'll link it.
My PC is ok but not high enough spec for all settings on max so its not going to display start of the art graphics. Please live with that. My RF2 experience is mainly for the racing and the physics. If the graphics are good enough to allow great immersion thats fine for me.
and... I always though LCDs were low res?
(Edit) my sound mix was a bit poor. It was due to me not being able to hear my engine at the start so I upped the player volume. Sort of drowned out the voiceover when in car.

Last edited:
http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.php/8001-rFactor2-Log-Analyzer
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=553607744

I just got myself and is brilliant champ mode, runs in browser, like Iracing, and the detail it can gather and show from your races,aswell as run champs, is amazing.

That's a pretty awesome tool, thanks for the heads-up :cool: ... shame championships can't be created directly within rF2. The log analyser does make it look easy to manage multiple race results, and combine them into a season/championship.

Next, think I'll do a spreadsheet to plan venues, race duration, AI strength etc...

BUG --- anyone else having an issue with supplied version of Spa? The track side trees are see through [semi-opaque]. Quite an unnerving effect ... should really do a short video to show what's happening :O_o:

-Short video added-

Must add, downloaded the mod via Steam Workshop, which is a League Edition for SimRacing.club and includes 10 tracks. The issue I'm having is directly with the Spa track and not the cars in this mod.

Last edited:
Same thing for me first laps with this mod and i noticed right away something weird with this car when going straight as it is very loose and steering is not precise.
It is nothing to do with the setting of the wheel as all the other mod im playing are fine it is just this car something needs to be fixed .
This car should be very stable while going straight and it is not at the moment. Im quiet surprise few people noticed only and so many did not .
i had this feel with the clubsport ,but got rid of it in the car tuning menu setting it to 30

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back