Flat6 Series by Enduracers and GR

Cars Flat6 Series by Enduracers and GR 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Fantastic car, really one of the best in rF2!
The series behaves a bit strangely, it won't install and you have to keep the RaceEvent_Flat6_Series_on_ISI_Tracks_v1.00.rfmod file in the Packages directory, but the flat-6 seems available in the series menu. Good to know, don't delete that file.

Hmm... concerning graphics, it has low res textures in the dash, motec or how do we call it and low res textures on the windshield banner. For me the most important thing is besides the physics and realistic handling is how I feel in the cockpit of the car as I spend most of the time there. Unfortunately, as with many other mods, the outside of the car is nice, but from the inside it's not :( Too bad, I was looking forward to it, but hey, can't complain it's free. It will be great for people with triple screen and low fov at least :)

Didn't get around to trying the mod yet, but could it be that you lose it under downshifts ? Unless rF2 (or the mod) has bad transmission modelling, normally you should have to blip in these cars... They're the previous gen Cup cars with the sequential gearbox IIRC (the more recent ones have paddles).
how do i do that...blip the cars i mean ?? the back end keeps snapping out under breaking

how do i do that...blip the cars i mean ?? the back end keeps snapping out under breaking
When you downshift, stab the throttle at the same time to rev-match. If you don't do that, you risk locking up the driven wheels (rear in this case).

If you lose it just by braking in a straightline without shifting, then put some more front brake bias. If it's trailbraking (braking slightly while turning in a corner), try lowering the rear/raising the diff coast.

Basically. But as I said, didn't drive the car yet so can't say for sure.

When you downshift, stab the throttle at the same time to rev-match. If you don't do that, you risk locking up the driven wheels (rear in this case).

If you lose it just by braking in a straightline without shifting, then put some more front brake bias. If it's trailbraking (braking slightly while turning in a corner), try lowering the rear/raising the diff coast.

Basically. But as I said, didn't drive the car yet so can't say for sure.
It has auto blip. The brake bias is a LOT to the forward in the default setup, added to the fact that it has a engine at the very back of the car, it will be very tail happy.
But it is predictable, as you would expect from a GT spec car, nice mod.

Hmm, not supposed to. It says you have to blip in the mod's description, and on the real car you have to blip (the 997 GT3 Cup didn't have paddle shifters).
I did blip for me last time I tried it, also, I don't know if it is the case of this car, the Ferrari 458 GT has a sequential stick, but has auto blip.
I know the mod description says it has no auto blip.

Tried this mod.
It drives nice ( for a mod) , nice sounds, excellent exterior but cockpit is below standard.

@Michael Hornbuckle , since you are new to rF2, i suggest to you that you should drop using mods.
Like AC, there are few that are nice.
Try Renault Megane Trophy II or Nissan GTR and you will get my point.

ISI's official content is so much nicer to drive and to look.

Never refer me to anything FWD.

Aren't the street Corvette's official ISI content, because they are horrible. The Cobra does really dumb things (that being said I still like 90% of what it does better than its twin in AC) ((That's right, I like the Cobra better in rf2 than I do in AC currently))

The Camaro GT3 car is meh, I find the mod version in AC much more enjoyable to drive. (and I get away with wicked slides in both sims)

Anyways, if I didn't want to try mods I would ditch the money pit I call a gaming rig and simply play on console.

Never refer me to anything FWD.

Aren't the street Corvette's official ISI content, because they are horrible. The Cobra does really dumb things (that being said I still like 90% of what it does better than its twin in AC) ((That's right, I like the Cobra better in rf2 than I do in AC currently))

The Camaro GT3 car is meh, I find the mod version in AC much more enjoyable to drive. (and I get away with wicked slides in both sims)

Anyways, if I didn't want to try mods I would ditch the money pit I call a gaming rig and simply play on console.
the corvettes are licensed & official, but my understanding is they come from reiza, specifically the rf1 mod niels made. i think theyre (+ the nsx) a helluva lot of fun (in rf2 as well as stock car extreme); no idea how realistic they are.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 93 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 68 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 101 13.8%