FF1 2015

Cars FF1 2015 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Not sure if someone else has had this issue, but I cant get the car to load at all.
When I join a server with the car it only crashes while it tries to load the car.
Before the car was showing as red text, so I renamed the folder taking the "package" out and now I can attempt to join a server but only to crash.
I did exactly as the instructions say, dragging the folder to steam/steamapps/common/assettocorsa/content/cars
What am I doing wrong?
Edit: Im using the latest version, 1.1, and I deleted the previous version before installing.

the graphically work is good, but the physical cars are not. must be stopped too early to spend no braking. can not squeeze the engine or to reduce or to increase speed. oversteer excessively.
it is not known when the DRS is active, the EGR not active.
Visually it is not known when this active DRS.
and sorry for my English. thx.
but, good job. I´M spanish.

Not sure if someone else has had this issue, but I cant get the car to load at all.
When I join a server with the car it only crashes while it tries to load the car.
Before the car was showing as red text, so I renamed the folder taking the "package" out and now I can attempt to join a server but only to crash.
I did exactly as the instructions say, dragging the folder to steam/steamapps/common/assettocorsa/content/cars
What am I doing wrong?
Edit: Im using the latest version, 1.1, and I deleted the previous version before installing.

The same here. I can drive the Alonso's Ferrari, but it crashes the game when i choose the Kimi one. I've tried to pick up the Romain's Lotus, and the same effect, the track/car just won't load and it says AC unresponding in task manager.

EDIT: now I can't drive any car on any track... game crashes with black screen after pressing start.

EDIT 2: Problem solved. What I did was disabling any in-game software like Fraps etc. All cars(including FF1) are working perfectly.

Last edited:
I am having the same issue. There is no speed difference at all when I activate DRS. Anyone have any suggestions? I am using a 360 controller.

Hey two250.

There is an significant speed difference+lack of downforce when you activate the DRS, but it's not visible on the wing, nor the wheel(yet). To "see" DRS working, you have to turn on the Electronics app(it's somewhere lower) and it will show an yellow icon when DRS is on, and grey when it's off.

I can't find any way to "see" the KERS working though. To be honest, I'm hardly feeling it and there's no "more power" sound from the engine when using it.

Hey two250.

There is an significant speed difference+lack of downforce when you activate the DRS, but it's not visible on the wing, nor the wheel(yet). To "see" DRS working, you have to turn on the Electronics app(it's somewhere lower) and it will show an yellow icon when DRS is on, and grey when it's off.

I can't find any way to "see" the KERS working though. To be honest, I'm hardly feeling it and there's no "more power" sound from the engine when using it.
It's ERS, not KERS, there's no button to press anymore.

Hey two250.

I did turn on that app, and it never changes to yellow. I reach 198mph at Spa when when I don't press it, and I still reach 198mph when I try to activate it. So I know it's not working. Thanks for the tip though.

That's strange. Try to set the DRS button on the keyboard, just to see if it works. I'm using DFGT, but I'll try the X360 controller later.
I tried the keyboard too, no go. However I did just make DRS work with the 360 controller, but it makes AC unplayable with a controller. I switched my input from 360 Gamepad to Wheel/Custom. Now DRS works when I'm on Wheel but because I'm not using a wheel the steering with the 360 controller is so sensitive the cars are undrivable. So either this mod has an issue when setup as a controller or it's a bug in AC.

The car is almost undriveable, with rear end kicking while downshifting. Could anything be done in setup to eliminate this?
Are you sure you're not downshifting at too high revs? Cause dropping a gear too soon might cause the rear wheels to lock and it does in some of the cars, don't know about this one though.

Are you sure you're not downshifting at too high revs? Cause dropping a gear too soon might cause the rear wheels to lock and it does in some of the cars, don't know about this one though.
No, I shift fine, but if nobody else has this problem, it's probably something wrong with my driving :D

The car is almost undriveable, with rear end kicking while downshifting. Could anything be done in setup to eliminate this?
I had this issue at first. If you blip the throttle while downshifting that will eliminate the loss of stability while downshifting. The automatic throttle blip is not enough, you must manually do it.

I had this issue at first. If you blip the throttle while downshifting that will eliminate the loss of stability while downshifting. The automatic throttle blip is not enough, you must manually do it.
thanks, but again this is a problem, def should not be this way.

havent driven the car yet so sorry for coming off so negative but i find these posts a bit discouraging.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.