FF1 2015

Cars FF1 2015 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
thanks i know that, however this will just affect me and not everybody, and it will affect all cars so i then have to change it back later?...

Hi. After installing the mod, I can only find Ericcsson's Caterham in car selection. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hot off the heels of the release of the FC2 2014 mod comes the FF1 (Formula Fantasy 1) 2015 mod by the Formula Corsa team which is a creative and painstakingly detailed example of the pinnacle of motorsports put into the pinnacle of racing simulation.

The car features DRS, ERS, 2014 skins (thanks to you - the community), a lot of power, a Mercedes grunt, and a superb driving experience.

Credits
  • ChargingCar - 3D model, animations, integration, visual details
  • David Dominguez - Physics
  • NeverKrash - Sound, compilation, fixes, physics updating (trying not to ruin David's work too much)
  • F1-S-R Modding for 3D model support
  • Tomek1623 - Amazing graphical work
Special Thanks
Special thanks to, OV1 & Tomek for the 0V1 F1 Hud App and Tomek's F1 Hud App update!! This app and update is included in this download, along with 2D and 3D templates.

I thank everyone else who had a hand in making this mod what it is, directly or indirectly:
Filippo Tocco, Garry Vale, Jrv01, Rickne, SimonTek, Wilmer Chávez, Eduard Mallorquí

Special thanks to the creators of some of the 2014 skins, and the Assetto Corsa community: Matjas92, btk150 and Chrisi74

Download FF1 2015 here
This was my favourite mod untill a recent update now the car will not accelarate below 100mph and the tc appears to be on all the time has any one else experience this problem , the car was fantastic then came the update from steam or assetto corsa not sure which and then the problem started . Thanks to the mods for creating such a great car just wish I could fix it

DRS is in this mod. Assign a button to the DRS function in the Controls section, select the DRS button whilst on track to use it. Please read the read me file for more information.
Hi there mate
I would use this mod in a upcoming champ so my question for you is if this function is controlled by the game, in order to respect F1 rules, or must be checked by race admin at the end of the race
As you can imagine without an automatic enable/disable of DRS can be a huge work for admin to check for trespassers

Thanks in advance for your help :)

Hi there mate
I would use this mod in a upcoming champ so my question for you is if this function is controlled by the game, in order to respect F1 rules, or must be checked by race admin at the end of the race
As you can imagine without an automatic enable/disable of DRS can be a huge work for admin to check for trespassers

Thanks in advance for your help :)
Hi,

The creators of Assetto Corsa have not created the ability to control the DRS. There are no rules associated with the ability, freedom and restrictions of using DRS in this game.

The mod is no longer supported and is not recommended for any league racing as it is not optimised for use with the current version of Assetto Corsa.

The only single-seater mod I would recommend is the Formula Renault 3.5 2014 which is currently the only formula car optimised for Assetto Corsa 1.2+.

Thanks

I've downloaded the mod but I only see one green car when I want to chose from them. What did I do wrong?
This unsupported and outdated mod is not recommended. Regardless of the Last Update date, most of the mod here was created in the middle of 2014 while Assetto Corsa was still in Early Access. However, it still loads in the game. Only install the fc_ff1_2015_season-1-2.zip archive's content to the location written in the Read Me. Do not install anything else, such as the HUD update or the ov1-f1 hud and so on. Many apps were broken as of some time last year.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back