FF1 2015

Cars FF1 2015 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
I had this issue at first. If you blip the throttle while downshifting that will eliminate the loss of stability while downshifting. The automatic throttle blip is not enough, you must manually do it.
If you need to blip the throttle in a semi-automatic gearbox car, then maybe you really do downshift too soon instead of waiting for the revs to go down.

If you need to blip the throttle in a semi-automatic gearbox car, then maybe you really do downshift too soon instead of waiting for the revs to go down.
Don't real F1 cars auto blip the throttle? It sure sounded like it in raw audio clips. Almost all DCT road cars do it too. Anyway I tired it every way. If I don't blip the throttle the rear wheels start hopping. I waited until the revs were at like 5k when braking and it would still start hopping. The blip works great for me, so I'm going to keep driving that way.

The support is just removal of "DATA" text, in the Aero.ini, which every modder worth his salt has been telling everyone to remove from that particular .ini file
Found in "Data" folder of your mod car.

Charging car has been good enough to upload the file we all have installed with the necessary text removed so the cars work. If people read forums they would know how to fix the issue yet they come in droves declaring their mods don't work any more without reading the forums. Charging car and many others have the patience of a Saint. Having to sift through all the drivel to get to the real conversations must be a real PIA.

So if your mod car crashes delete all the lines of text including the header of :

[DATA] text texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttext
texttexttexttexttext
texttexttexttexttexttext

Found in your mod car folder in the data folder/aero.ini

The support is just removal of "DATA" text, in the Aero.ini, which every modder worth his salt has been telling everyone to remove from that particular .ini file
Found in "Data" folder of your mod car.

Charging car has been good enough to upload the file we all have installed with the necessary text removed so the cars work. If people read forums they would know how to fix the issue yet they come in droves declaring their mods don't work any more without reading the forums. Charging car and many others have the patience of a Saint. Having to sift through all the drivel to get to the real conversations must be a real PIA.

So if your mod car crashes delete all the lines of text including the header of :

[DATA] text texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttext
texttexttexttexttext
texttexttexttexttexttext

Found in your mod car folder in the data folder/aero.ini

I did exactly that, and this particular mod still won't load... it just sits there. All other mods I've tried seem to work just fine in 1.1... Why not this one?

Attachments

• aero.txt
    2 KB · Views: 603
I did exactly that, and this particular mod still won't load... it just sits there. All other mods I've tried seem to work just fine in 1.1... Why not this one?
Odd, thats all it takes to get the cars working. Try mine.

Just checked, since ther has been another recent hotfix.

Yep loaded a full grid of 24 cars on Spa and the cars left the grid on start with no issues

Attachments

• aero.ini
    2 KB · Views: 327
Odd, thats all it takes to get the cars working. Try mine.

Just checked, since ther has been another recent hotfix.

Yep loaded a full grid of 24 cars on Spa and the cars left the grid on start with no issues
Thanks for responding Scott. I figured out what had happened to cause the problem... I had made a copy of the original aero.ini file, but renamed it "original_aero.ini", and left it in the same folder... AC don't like that I guess because after deleting the copied files, it then worked just fine. Great mod, and I'm now having a blast with it... wish we had more quality modern F1 tracks... Some aren't that great that are out there.

One other problem I'm now trying to figure out is why the led shift indicator on my Fanatec CSW doesn't work in AC... it does in all other mods. Do we need a special app to get it to work? I couldn't find any settings in any of the AC menus where you might activate it.

2nqpp839.png

Hey guys. First post to the forum and first day on AC. A couple issues need some help with.
With the cars in this mod, I'm getting an odd swaying back and forth at high speeds. Which setting fixes this? Damping? Thrustmaster TX - I used the settings in this thread http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/assetto-corsa-thrustmaster-tx-settings.85852/
The HUD was installed properly as well but i cant get it to show up. I dont even see the icon on the right when i try to turn it on screen. Thanks in advance and hope to be much more involved in the community!!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back