Ferrucci's Trident Contract Terminated Following Ban

Perhaps due to your language limitations you couldn't recognize that I was making a joke about you texting and driving, since you had accused me of that for no reason. But I was actually factually correct. Your post was unintelligible.
You on the other hand made ridiculous accusations toward me and were pretty insulting to be honest. It's not surprising that you would defend mob mentality. Some people simply have no class.
Me - @gamer19 and @Thombike are not the same person.
Speaking about lynch mob mentality.
giphy.gif

Perhaps due to your language limitations you couldn't recognize that I was making a joke about you texting and driving, since you had accused me of that for no reason. But I was actually factually correct. Your post was unintelligible.

You on the other hand made ridiculous accusations toward me and were pretty insulting to be honest. It's not surprising that you would defend mob mentality. Some people simply have no class.
Yeeees, and only one person with class here is You, by writing this what You are writing...Ok... You have a class, really low but You have. My language limitations? How many languages do You know, that You can understand, speak a little and write something. With some failure but anyway You can, and inteligent people have no problem to read and understand? tell me please. A have You say - My language limitations is about 4-5 different languages with my native. You? Two, One maybe? But You have a class by calling people just stupid in other way? And rasist too by another way and direct...Woooooow! Haw we can call this mentality like You represent? No class at all. Sad but true. I hope You understand every word like many others can.

Why on Earth does it matter that I can speak roughly 5 languages? It is a completely irrelevant point.

My comments in this thread solely related to the fact that you shouldn't judge someone based on limited information, something that you seem eager to do.

I don't think it's a useful use of bandwidth at this point to continue this thread. You may have the last word.

Why on Earth does it matter that I can speak roughly 5 languages? It is a completely irrelevant point.

My comments in this thread solely related to the fact that you shouldn't judge someone based on limited information, something that you seem eager to do.

I don't think it's a useful use of bandwidth at this point to continue this thread. You may have the last word.
You must be more decide - language limitation or limited information. But for now You show to us who You are. Calls - Asshole..If my language limitations is good enough to write this proper.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back