Ferrucci's Trident Contract Terminated Following Ban

I remember a certain Stephan Mücke in a DBR9 at Silverstone pushing someone off in a rage moment, he certainly didn't stop racing afterwards, actually his socially more acceptable collegue at the time Thomas Enge was caught having consumed drugs and that turned out to be much worse for his career.

So, it doesn't necessarily mean the end, but this guy...from what I've seen and read, it should be the end.

Stuff happens and when it does it rolls downhill. :poop:
It seems that one can behave like a dipstick if one pays the bills, failure to pay and that's another story.

If you can't get your act together than there is no place for you in motorsports. It's a team effort. So you not only need to be rich and fast. You need be able to work with other people to get better results. The team needs like you otherwise they wont go the extra mile for you. So this was a good wakeup call for the team to find a better driver that has his anger under control and behaves like a normal adult.

"Mike is small, neatly goateed, and beyond friendly. He does not seem at all sports dad-y, except that he is extraordinarily supportive, to the extent that he bought his son a racetrack: the aforementioned Oakland Valley Race Park in Cuddebackville, New York. It was the closest track to their home, about two hours away with no traffic. "When I saw how expensive [this sport] was, I said, 'We may as well buy a track.' It's funny how things just happen."

My 4-year-old son will get to Formula One no worries, reading the above just totally mirrors my own thoughts and intentions.....

FFS, this is what kills motorsport for the average person....

Sorry for the off topic..

I sort of agree, it's not killing grassroots motorsport though, that's all about the passion of racing and a lot of it's done on a shoestring budget. But yeah top level motorsport, especially F1 is all about moolah....unless you're extremely talented and catch the eye of a top team early on.

As much as I'd love to see a fellow American earn a seat in F1, apparently Santino Ferrucci isn't the man for the job. Alex Rossi is well-entrenched in IndyCar, and doing rather well with it. Who else is up and coming, and possibly interested in a seat?

Konrad Czaczyk
Kyle Kaiser
Cameron Das
Zach Veach

I don't know Czaczyk and Das, but if your hopes of an American driver in F1 relies on Kaiser and Veach, you're going to be disappointed. Same with Tveter in GP3.
Rossi showed good things in the few races he had in Marussia, and in GP2, and couldn't get a ride.

He took his career and dream for granted where many other hungry young racers would give up so much to have been in his spot.

At least now, someone more deserving can take his spot.

This is what you get when you act like an asshat.
And raised by one, seems like people are becoming more embolden to show their true colors. Quite scary when you would think people have evolved and that racism and intolerance would be something eradicated at some point.

Young lad.. not entirely his fault. Most likely his parent's. They probably taught him to think he's the superstar and entitled to everything he wants.
I hope this chain of unfortunate events will humbled him.
You could say the same about Donald Trump

I don't know Czaczyk and Das, but if your hopes of an American driver in F1 relies on Kaiser and Veach, you're going to be disappointed. Same with Tveter in GP3.
Rossi showed good things in the few races he had in Marussia, and in GP2, and couldn't get a ride.
I was simply trying to provide a list of any US driver I could find with superlicense points, and not too old to start in F1. Not a big list.

As much as I'd love to see a fellow American earn a seat in F1, apparently Santino Ferrucci isn't the man for the job. Alex Rossi is well-entrenched in IndyCar, and doing rather well with it. Who else is up and coming, and possibly interested in a seat?

Konrad Czaczyk
Kyle Kaiser
Cameron Das
Zach Veach

Logan Sargeant.

This is how to totally wreck, a dream career (for many) in seconds ...
Did you read the article ?
It's not exactly "seconds" there were these two incidents (team mate crash and tapatalking while drivingTM) and he was already on wrong foot with a team since he fail to provide money from sponsor although he, somehow, manage to at a same time participate in Indy car race at Detorit ?!? What a personality. Both him and his dad. They should probably be both banned from all motorsport events for a decade. Or better two.
They in a way remind of that infamous Flavio_Piquet saga. Yeah, right... Alonso was innocent. :rolleyes:
Now, where are all those "diagree's" ? :D

Well, well, well, looks like the 'Entitlement Generation' got a little spanking didn't they? He'd be lucky if got to race a shopping cart in the mall, if anything with wheels at all.

Well it's good to know that at least 4 people don't think he eats kittens for breakfast.

People seriously need to lighten up. The guy acted like a jerk on a race track. It doesn't mean he's the second coming of Adolph Hitler. So much schadenfreude in this thread.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 104 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 278 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 405 40.1%