Ferrucci's Trident Contract Terminated Following Ban

Well it's good to know that at least 4 people don't think he eats kittens for breakfast.
People seriously need to lighten up. The guy acted like a jerk on a race track. It doesn't mean he's the second coming of Adolph Hitler. So much schadenfreude in this thread.
:alien:
As much (if any) "those people" overreacting - you need to "lighten up" so much more.
Who said he's a member of hitlerjunged squad or resureccted Hitler himself ?
Wtf man. :O_o:
He's an embarrassment to the sport and the USA. Maybe this will help him realize that what he had was not an entitlement, but a privilege.
Hey Neal, didn't you just hear it from the man himself ?
You need to "lighten up" mate !
At least a little bit huh ? :D

Yes. He has also been accused of being a racist and, with his father, personally insulting his teammate. The Silverstone disgrace is already enough to define his behaviour. He has a long way to go to redeem himself, getting better pace and finding a new team. Haas should definitely not rush to sign, maybe relieve him of his role at the team until he learns how to display sportsmanship, which he lacks.
it's not that Steiner is very good at selecting pilots

:alien:
As much (if any) "those people" overreacting - you need to "lighten up" so much more.
Who said he's a member of hitlerjunged squad or resureccted Hitler himself ?
Wtf man. :O_o:

Well, I just really dislike virtual online lynch mobs, which is what this thread feels like. No one knows this guy personally, no one knows what kind of stress he's under or what personal issues he's dealing with, but they are all ready to make a personal judgement. I'm not excusing what he did on the track, but seriously, making blind accusations of racism and worse seems a little over the top to me.

You just can't carry on like that and expect to get away with it, when you have sponsors expecting far better from you

Last edited:
This guys seems to have pushing his luck for a while. Just never learned from his mistakes.

And raised by one, seems like people are becoming more embolden to show their true colors. Quite scary when you would think people have evolved and that racism and intolerance would be something eradicated at some point.
That's not how evolution works unfortunately, evolution makes animals more suitable for their environment, it hasn't got any agenda or will to make people nicer to each other. We just have to accept humans are animals, with animal behaviours and instincts and that's never going to change. If anything our domestication could wear off and we'll end up being more selfish, racist, and self centred, just like every other animal on the planet.

That's not how evolution works unfortunately, evolution makes animals more suitable for their environment, it hasn't got any agenda or will to make people nicer to each other. We just have to accept humans are animals, with animal behaviours and instincts and that's never going to change. If anything our domestication could wear off and we'll end up being more selfish, racist, and self centred, just like every other animal on the planet.

So next time I come across some racist, bigot spouting out hate I can maul him because I'm an animal that can't help it, and it's cool?

Well, I just really dislike virtual online lynch mobs, which is what this thread feels like. No one knows this guy personally, no one knows what kind of stress he's under or what personal issues he's dealing with, but they are all ready to make a personal judgement. I'm not excusing what he did on the track, but seriously, making blind accusations of racism and worse seems a little over the top to me.
Well... You'r right, we don't know, but he is not a f..n participant of the crocheting course! Motorsport on this level is - stress, expectations, any time under pressure. if You think, he can't manage with so...maybe crocheting is better sport for this man, but You can't defend him for 2 things - play with smartphon when still drives and don't paying his commitments/ Are You? Than we all know, You wre one of this person who tapping smartphone while driving too...And that's...All folk's.

So next time I come across some racist, bigot spouting out hate I can maul him because I'm an animal that can't help it, and it's cool?
No, but I think you know that, jumping to extreme positions in arguments is a nasty habit people have picked up from media companies.

No, but I think you know that, jumping to extreme positions in arguments is a nasty habit people have picked up from media companies.
Of course I was being facetious, we are a superior being to all other animals as we have the ability to learn. We also have the ability of choice, unfortunately the choice to learn positive is offset by negative and those seem to be passed along generational by fear and ignorance.
Our job is not to accept it but to confront it, not by mauling, but with words. Why did you say that? Is that the way you feel? I had an experience with a family member where I said if you continue to speak in those terms I can no longer carry on a conversation with you. He no longer uses those terms in front of me, I doubt he stopped all together but I like to think perhaps I got him to think more about using derogatory terms to describe people.
For me I have not been associated with an organized church for decades, but I do have faith in us and like to believe with the time I have left, that we as a society can reach those who hate and open their minds to acceptance and compassion to one another.
Our leaders need to be held accountable, if not perhaps we should lead.

Of course I was being facetious, we are a superior being to all other animals as we have the ability to learn. We also have the ability of choice,
I don't think humans are Superior, we're certainly one of the greatest animals to ever walk the face of the planet, but superior depends on the circumstances, We would make a superior fish for example. Humans are a fairly recent addition to the living ecosystem, I think we've yet to prove we're anything more than a spectacular flash in the pan.

All animals learn, all animals make choices, we like to think we have free will and aren't controlled by our basic instinct and behaviours, but most research seems to point to the opposite. Which I think people need to be aware of because advertising companies and corporations are taking advantage of those animal behaviours, to control what we buy and how we think.

Our leaders need to be held accountable, if not perhaps we should lead.
I don't blame our "leaders", we're all responsible in a democracy. It's not fair to elect someone to do an impossible job and then berate them when they inevitably can't appease the masses. I can guarantee you 99.99% of people who complain about their leaders would never stand up and run for election themselves, I've noticed that throughout society, no one wants to be responsible. The majority of people don't want to lead they just want to give out about the leader. Even though they won't admit it their content with that status quo. Nothings going to change because people have no interest in changing it. We will keep going as we're going until the environment forces us to change.

Well... You'r right, we don't know, but he is not a f..n participant of the crocheting course! Motorsport on this level is - stress, expectations, any time under pressure. if You think, he can't manage with so...maybe crocheting is better sport for this man, but You can't defend him for 2 things - play with smartphon when still drives and don't paying his commitments/ Are You? Than we all know, You wre one of this person who tapping smartphone while driving too...And that's...All folk's.

Looks like you wrote that on a smart phone while driving. I have no idea what you were trying to say. Pull over and try again.

Looks like you wrote that on a smart phone while driving. I have no idea what you were trying to say. Pull over and try again.
If you have a problem, I can write in my native language...Deal? Or better - try write something in MY native language... Or any other which I can understand - Polish, German, Rusish...or English which I lerned by myself preak...Or try to understand if You are not too stupid. Just like that... You fu..d up and now You search a way to rebound or...?

If you have a problem, I can write in my native language...Deal? Or better - try write something in MY native language... Or any other which I can understand - Polish, German, Rusish...or English which I lerned by myself preak...Or try to understand if You are not too stupid. Just like that... You fu..d up and now You search a way to rebound or...?

All I got from that post was that you don't speak English very well. I buy that.

I'm sure the irony will be lost on you, but you made a judgement about someone you have no clue about. So we're even.

All I got from that post was that you don't speak English very well. I buy that.
I'm sure the irony will be lost on you, but you made a judgement about someone you have no clue about. So we're even.
Following that logic, you defending someone you have no clue about it. :cautious:
Buy that.
Maybe we can be even then.

Following that logic, you defending someone you have no clue about it. :cautious:
Buy that.
Maybe we can be even then.

Perhaps due to your language limitations you couldn't recognize that I was making a joke about you texting and driving, since you had accused me of that for no reason. But I was actually factually correct. Your post was unintelligible.

You on the other hand made ridiculous accusations toward me and were pretty insulting to be honest. It's not surprising that you would defend mob mentality. Some people simply have no class.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back