AC FAT-ALFIE CHAMPIONSHIP CLASSIC race#4@Feldbergring, Tue 22 November 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Night and day I can live with, no bleeding rain though.:confused:
I did a race at Silverstone in ACC, online in the rain, spent 6 laps following a mist.
I could see nothing at all, not a thing, just, occasionally, glimpsed a kerb, if I was lucky:roflmao:
Gave up.:(
The bloke out front really enjoyed the race, well he would wouldn’t he.
No rain. I don't see any fun in wet races.

I've been going down the IMSA rabbit hole lately and have been really enjoying recreating some GTP (US Group C) races from the late 80s on tracks like Watkins Glen (no bus stop) Daytona, Road America, Road Atlanta etc.

I don't think the merc ever raced in the series, and mazda maybe only a couple times, but the 962 dominated for a bit and there's a good Nissan prototype on RD that also ran in the IMSA series. Might be fun to race on of these when doing some test races outside the long track championship :coffee::)

Daytona-1988-Race-start.jpg

Last edited:
I've been going down the IMSA rabbit hole lately and have been really enjoying recreating some GTP (US Group C) races from the late 80s on tracks like Watkins Glen (no bus stop) Daytona, Road America, Road Atlanta etc.

I don't think the merc ever raced in the series, and mazda maybe only a couple times, but the 962 dominated for a bit and there's a good Nissan prototype on RD that also ran in the IMSA series. Might be fun to race on of these when doing some test races outside the long track championship :coffee::)

View attachment 621330
Great Robert, which Nissan is it?

I seem to have been mistaken :redface:. It's on another site I think (with liveries on here). Was confusing it with this Nissan mod, which I don't know how it would run.

That said, the 962 (without the C ) ran heavily in the IMSA GT series and on American tracks and I think the 787B made some appearances too.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back