Fanatec | Official Support Thread

W

Wido Rossen

• Wido Rossen

Looks pretty neat this wheel.....and it`s wireless.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thomas Jackermeier

There is a delay but we are increasing production and try to produce everything for June / July delivery which has been oredered so far.

Upvote 0
Website confusion

Dear Fanatec

I have just broesed your webiste for this product to which I am keen to possably purchase. But aftre reading the product features and then visiting the webshop ther is some confusion.

In your product feature you clearly state the following:

• Original Porsche 911 GT3 RS steering wheel design
  • Licensed by Porsche Lizenz- und Handelsgesellschaft mbH
  • Authentic metal Porsche logo on wheel
  • Hand stitched leather wheel manufactured according to Porsche quality standards using original ALCANTARA® leather made in Italy.
  • Compatible with PC and some PlayStation 3 games
  • Includes Clubsport paddle shifters made of stainless steel
  • Extra large wheel rim diameter (300 mm)
  • Turning angle can be adjusted in the wheel to 900°, 360° or 180° or in 1° steps by software
  • Play with table: Strong table clamps with quick release, special non-slip rubber pads, and Velcro strips on the pedals
    keep everything in place. Integrated screw inserts allows a strong fixation on a gaming cockpit
  • Play without table: Fully compatible with the RennSport Wheel Stand which is available optional
  • Powerful Mabuchi RS 550 Motor as used in RC cars delivers extra strong Force Feedback effects
  • Additional 2 Force Feedback actuators in the wheel simulates motor vibrations.
  • Extra smooth and silent belt drive without mechanical dead zone
  • High resolution wheel sensor
  • TUNING functions with LED display
  • Saves up to 5 wheel set-ups
  • Adjust ForceFeedback strength during game play
  • Adjust sensitivity independent from the game
  • Clubsport pedals made of aluminum
  • Pressure sensitive load cell sensor
  • Maximum brake force adjustable
  • Contactless magnetic sensors for gas and clutch with unlimited lifetime
  • Vibration motor on brake pedal to indicate blocking tires (only in games which support this feature)
  • Adjustable spring strength
I have Highlighted the main parts of interst. The are highlighted becuase further down the same page you then state:

Available optional: Clubsport paddle shifters made of stainless steel

and then when you go to your webshop the content for the GT3 lists the following:

• Force Feedback racing wheel with belt drive
  • Quick guide
  • Power supply
  • Adapter cable to connect the pedals of the Logitech G25 or pedals which are compatible to the G25
Clearly no mention of the pedals!!

So does the GT3 come with the Clubsport paddle shifters made of stainless steel and the Pedals or not and if not why do you state that its does?

Upvote 0
@ Damian
Ive been to the webshop and when you click on the GT3 RS wheel there is no mention of the pedals bar as Recommended accessories:

@ Stefan
I must be getting old becuase I can't see it shown as a package in the webshop.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
  • Paweł Majczyk

Geared one is supposed to be louder (like Logitech's Driving Force Pro), and a bit less 'smooth', but considering review from Simracing Tonight, difference in feel is marginal with Fanatec Carrera wheel.

Upvote 0
  • Arthur De Kegel

None in Zuffenhausen? I'm asking because I have to be there next month (we translate Porsche manuals)

Upvote 0
  • Mankster

Geared wheels will also have a bit more slop in the because of the play between the gears. Still the Carrera wheel does look like its vey good value as it come with a pedal set including clutch. Though it has now dissappered from the Webshop for ordering.

Upvote 0
  • Thomas Jackermeier

We have postponed the launch of this model in order to concentrate on GT3RS but it will come out later this year.

Upvote 0
  • Thomas Jackermeier

We will make a video as soon as we get the optional motion platform for it. This will be in May.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back