F1 Monaco Grand Prix: Driver of the Day - Vote Now!

This race was tension for the inexperienced, but people that know Monaco knew well ahead of time that the only way Vettel was getting passed Ricciardo is if Ricciardo removed himself from the track by either pitting or retiring.
The tension comes from not knowing if Danny's car is going to make it to the end, is Vettel just holding back waiting for his chance to pass? Are the tyres going to last, if there are pit stops will Vettel and Hamilton get the undercut?

There was certainly tension there if you wanted Danny to win the race.

Stroll: Quit your whining, and take every opportunity to learn and improve, even last place in Monaco as a backmarker.

His attitude really ticked me off!
Agreed. He sounds like such a spoilt brat. (Worse even than Lewis in his whiniest days, which thankfully seem to be behind him.) He'll certainly be making no friends in the team with that approach.

Except the part that both seb and hamilton could not pull him in and once he was at the end of the race got into the 16s. Both hamilton and seb were slower in fully functioning cars. If Dan had a healthy car he would of had th pace to lap the field potentially. 2 seconds a lap the failed mguk cost him
So are you suggesting he would have won the race at any other track?? I'm not too sure what your point is? The "race" was appalling, and there isn't a single other track where ricciardio would have taken the win. Lol

Sure, Ricciardo won, but there wasn't too much of a challenge, even with his power loss. The race was pretty mild mannered and the only one, in my opinion, that went at it hard was Verstappen.

When it came to challenging a corner, it was, wait your turn, challenge/fail/damage, or just take the position. I know it Monaco and that's to be expected but Verstappen made maximum effect to move up.

Sure, Ricciardo won, but there wasn't too much of a challenge, even with his power loss. The race was pretty mild mannered and the only one, in my opinion, that went at it hard was Verstappen.

When it came to challenging a corner, it was, wait your turn, challenge/fail/damage, or just take the position. I know it Monaco and that's to be expected but Verstappen made maximum effect to move up.

Did Max even race? I can only remember seeing him in trouble to get past much slower cars and still Neeson to cut track the track. That was impressive... loll

• Deleted member 205301

So we have (after 4 days)
1. Ricciardo
2. verstappen
3. gasly
4. Ocon

Well this poll seems fair
...As a french guy, i'm glad to see 2 french in the top 4 ;)
@++

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea