F1 Las Vegas 2023 Grand Prix Layout.

Tracks F1 Las Vegas 2023 Grand Prix Layout. 3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content

Tyrone - Nukedrop Mods

Tyrone Hesbrook
Premium
Tyrone submitted a new resource:

F1 Las Vegas 2023 Grand Prix Layout. - The Las Vegas Grand Prix will take place on a Saturday next November and be one of three races in th

Las Vegas! 2023! F1!

This mod is in very early stages, so expect improvements to come thick and fast.

If you have issues with the mod I have a post here which has details on how to install my tracks.
https://www.patreon.com/posts/58216726

I have created this mod for AC on the day the track was announced, so there's still room for improvement!

To check out a lot of my 'Work in...

Read more about this resource...

Hello. Can you help me when I spend the night at the Assetto Corsa in Sol, there are some problems with the track. The problem is that the track isn’t bright, it’s too dark, like some doesn't turn on. Can you give me a tip on how to improve?

Last edited:
The mod doesn't work for me, when I try loading it in. It just kicks me back to the Drive section
If you have issues with the mod I have a post here which has details on how to install my tracks.
Hello, why i cant load in?

doesnt let me load in

My Game is crashing wen i start the race with that track...

The mod doesn't work for me, when I try loading it in. It just kicks me back to the Drive section

the track doesn't load for me

Tyrone updated F1 Las Vegas 2023 Grand Prix Layout. with a new update entry:

0.2 - More Everything.

Hey All,

The update list is too big to list.

The layout has been significantly adjusted, so any replay cams, AI lines etc that others may have made for the old version are unlikely to work with the new one.

I am aware that towards the chicane at the end of the strip there is significant FPS drops. I will look to re-work this in a future update.

The environment is now 'full' enough that it looks okay to race in the daytime as well, so if the FPS problems are super bad for you, delete...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Im not sure what your question is? Just change the time of day
Logically that's very 1st thing I did. Nothing to understand, whenever I use the track it's always at night in game. Changing the time of day hasn't worked for a week. I was hoping this update would sort it out for me, no worries let's leave it be.

The track lights and buildings are fine the sky is dark, it's ok really mate, it's probably some setting I have ticked in Content Manager I'll delve deeper in CM's settings when I have more time. It's a great track and I'm grateful for it great work!

I don't know if it is meant to be this way or if I did something wrong with installation but when I drive, there is no actual pit limit activated in the pit lane and it also causes AI to completely derp out in the pit lane in weekend sessions in the game.

Otherwise, this is an absolutely amazing track mod!

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back