F1 Las Vegas 2023 Grand Prix Layout.

Tracks F1 Las Vegas 2023 Grand Prix Layout. 3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Tyrone submitted a new resource:

F1 Las Vegas 2023 Grand Prix Layout. - The Las Vegas Grand Prix will take place on a Saturday next November and be one of three races in th

Read more about this resource...
ive downloaded the track but when i try to load it it dosent load fully it kicks me back onto the screen where u choose the car and track and it keeps doing it i dunno if i have downloaded it wrong i just threw the las vegas track folder into tracks but if so i dunno how to download it do u know what ive done wrong or how to fix this

Last edited:
Wow you are one of the track makers that can make fences that do not shimmer. :thumbsup:
I know you are not finished with this track but I have some other remarks:
Photo 1}. first bent, while site seeing I just went straight ahead, a marking like on other spots would be nice.
Photo 2}. This building does shimmer at the horizontal lines.
Photo 3}. those low poly buildings and pale advertising boards near the track are a bit to prominent. Further it is Las Vegas so make the big wheel turning, show some moving action and were are the spectators?
Big thank for creating this. :)
20220416163217_1.jpg
20220416163101_1.jpg
20220416162815_1.jpg

Any idea why I can't make it work?

Attachments

• Assetto tracks not working1.jpg
    Assetto tracks not working1.jpg
    488.6 KB · Views: 47
  • Assetto tracks not working2.jpg
    Assetto tracks not working2.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 41
  • Assetto tracks not working3.jpg
    Assetto tracks not working3.jpg
    342.4 KB · Views: 48
  • Assetto tracks not working4.jpg
    Assetto tracks not working4.jpg
    344 KB · Views: 42
Just incase try an original Kunos car, not this Sindream car.
And keep it to pure to the original track mod, do not use the additional mods like DRS, new advertising boards, Cam mods to avoid every conflict to this LV track.

Last edited:
So I downloaded the mod and I can't run it. That's my fault but can you somehow remove a few things from the circuit and make a "lite" version for low end pc users because I was looking forward to racing at this track.

Great Mod. Would you be able to update the track to the new layout? They recently announced that they are tweaking it a little bit and adding a chicane near the sphere.

Screenshot_ks_lamborghini_gallardo_sl_lasvegas23_30-9-122-16-22-12.jpg

The chicane is finished, There's just a few more updates I want to make before I release this update.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 23.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 20.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 18.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 5.7%