F1 Las Vegas 2023 Grand Prix Layout.

Tracks F1 Las Vegas 2023 Grand Prix Layout. 3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thank you guys!
I will look into that file and try some.

I did do a reinstall when I first opened up the track, but that didn't do anything for me.
I will try the reinstall again now.
Also: I do use Sol and Pure, is that the reshape thing you mean? Didn't think of turning that one off, but will try that too!

The question about pixel per display, I do not understand. But in SteamVR, I just have it set to 1440 x 1440 and that one is stock for my headset. Is that what you mean?

It's late now and I had a though night: it could very well be I report back tomorrow, but I will report back!

Thanks again guys!

Could someone turn on the lights? haha

Attachments

• Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2023.11.08 - 10.17.51.01.png
    Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2023.11.08 - 10.17.51.01.png
    451.7 KB · Views: 35
Great implementation, thank you very much for that.♥️ However, I have a problem with fast AI formula cars on this route. They fly and roll over the curbs in the last 2.3 corners before the long straight. I don't know how I could change it, at least it has nothing to do with the AiHints or surfaces.ini. I'm a bit desperate because I can't race against the AI like this. Maybe does anyone know a tip. :)

I cant seem to use the VRC CSP f123 car on this track i get a game crash, but i tried loading it up with GT3 and LMH's and it loaded. not sure what the issue is.
I can not really help you out mate, but I can say that over here, it works with that car.
The CSP version that is. So what I'm trying to say is: don't give up; you 'should be able to'.

I installed without issues, great work! I am having issues though with the lighting at night, the highlights are just too bright, no issues during the day. Anybody has any tips about how to fix this? Thanks!

Tyrone - Nukedrop Mods updated F1 Las Vegas 2023 Grand Prix Layout. with a new update entry:

FInally able to use the real circuit as a reference!

Hey big updates today, lots of work has been done now that the venue has been used in real life. I have much more reference material to go from to make the track closer to the Las Vegas Grand Prix Circuit.

View attachment 708154Turns out, that the T1,2,3 complex IRL was way less 'pointy' than I had imagined it being based on the initial media that was released. So that needed some work.

The green line is how it should have been. The red line is

[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 25.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 21.1%
  • Trophies