F1 22 Modding Requests

Hi all. Please someone can make a mod that would have more grip on overclocking. I can't play at medium slip. constantly blows me away. I don't have a steering wheel or pedals. I have seen mods in past parts. where there was a lot of hook, but there is too much. and saw another mod for 21 games. there the dude added a hook but not so much. or you can tell me what to edit and how. I want to have an average TC like the 20 game formula. and starting from a place was not a spin and a restart of 50 flashbacks on a restart. please.

Значок Проверено сообществом

Yes, that's possible. There are multiple variables that can be changed to tweak your grip. For example the grip of the tyres in the team .erp files:
XML:
      <MinGripMultiplier value="0.55" />
      <MaxGripMultiplier value="1.000000" />
The tyrecompounds.erp file can also be adjusted, where the wheels can be changed, such as:
- Wear rate per tyre
- Grip loss because of degradation
- Tyre temperatures can be adjusted so that they degrade slower when getting heated
- LateralLoad and LongitudinalLoad can be adjusted, but that is is a little more complex to understand

Just some things I can come up with right now. Go download Ego ERP Archiver and mess around with the numbers.

someone do this for me please

Hi, It'd be nice if someone could do custom emblems, I preferably want Porsche logo, as I want to use that in MyTeam, but I can't do it on my photoshop, because it is not opening the dds files of emblems for some reason

Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone could do a FA Racing livery, based on Alonso's team compiting in the Formula Regional EU by Alpine. This is the team's livery for this year, however for realism it would be cool to use some of Alonso's sponsors such as Kimoa, Castrol, Finetwork, RAW, Citibank, Bang & Olufsen, Richard Mille...

Hope somebody will give it a try! Thanks!

276128735_1056678324886544_4271085116404214535_n.jpg

BAR_FRECA_DL-1062.jpg

slider-2-2022.jpg

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Monthly

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%