F1 22 Modding Requests

Hello, is someone able to replace the entire career arai helmet for this bell from sainz ?? model and all graphics?

Attachments

• sdasdsas.png
    sdasdsas.png
    686.6 KB · Views: 63
Hey guys !
I don't know if my idea are realizable because I don't know anything about development but it would be very cool for the scenario of our careers to be able to manage the transfers (force them) at the end of the season. We could remove the drivers who had a bad season and replace them with youngsters while keeping the realism of the "academies" (Schumacher should stay in the Ferrari line, Piastri at Alpine, ...) in other words, we would manage everything so that it is more realistic

PS : The person who adapts the mod for the tyre wear appearance is a master

Hello carmodders. Who can provide me with a color scheme for making carliveries in matte, shiny and metallic colors. I have no experience in F1 2021 or F1 22. The color scheme of F1 2020 is not sufficient.
I make the livery in the DEFAULT FOM CAR.
Thanks very much.:cool:

Would love a white and leaf gold livery similar to the attached image.

I would like it to have recent, relevant sponsors. (eg: Tag Heuer, Mastercard, Pirelli, Codemasters, etc…), but no engine supplier sponsorship to allow for different choices.

I was attempting to make it myself but the lack of 3D functionality on new versions of Photoshop and my lack of knowledge of the parts on the 2D template is super frustrating. Will keep trying to learn but figured I’d ask for someone who actually knows what to do and enjoys doing it to give it a go.

Thank You.

80C560EF-BA7F-47A2-962A-2E06BD1AFA21.jpeg

Can someone point me in the direction of the DDS 3D file for Photoshop? I would like to create my own livery
Thanks

Last edited:
Can someone make either a Bugatti MyTeam Livery or (for the jokes ) a Vauxhall one with only British sponsors for MyTeam as well? If they already exist can you reply with link pls

Hey, i would like for someone to make a mod for the engine wear problems some people are having since codemasters doesnt seem to fix their game. (ICE takes incredible amounts of damage 3-5% per lap.) So what mod i am asking for is a no engine wear mod for myteam is it possible? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Hello, can someone try to make a MyTeam livery based on the Benetton B188 (Images attached below)

Attachments

• BenettonB188.jpg
    BenettonB188.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 53
  • Benetton-B188-Ford-38159.jpg
    Benetton-B188-Ford-38159.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 44
  • benneton.png
    benneton.png
    744.4 KB · Views: 55
  • benton.png
    benton.png
    805.6 KB · Views: 58

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 16 12.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 14 10.5%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 14 10.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 16 12.0%
  • Friday

Votes: 49 36.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 80 60.2%