F1 22 Modding Requests

Hello carmodders. Who can provide me with a color scheme for making carliveries in matte, shiny and metallic colors. I have no experience in F1 2021 or F1 22. The color scheme of F1 2020 is not sufficient.
I make the livery in the DEFAULT FOM CAR.
Thanks very much.:cool:
following. Old codes don't work

Hi all once again I write it. Can anyone do the new updated Aston Martin livery.? Thank you
formula-1-spanish-gp-2022-lanc-2.jpg

Some ones needs to do a sort of directory for mods like for instance if you want to change garage crew clothing look through find garage crew then below the title every file you need to change to make the mod work would also be good to include colour for spec files on cars and helmets I realise it wouldn’t be a five minute job but would make life so much easier for anyone modding the car who isn’t as experienced as others and might save a lot of the same questions being asked

hello, I created a livery but I'm looking for someone who could make me the garage and the team clothes (polo umbrella cap etc...) in advance thank you

Could someone make a TV-Cam mod please. I know in previous years there has been one to make the camera in game more like the one in real life.

Is it possible to make an extra grip mod???
Yes, that's possible. There are multiple variables that can be changed to tweak your grip. For example the grip of the tyres in the team .erp files:
XML:
      <MinGripMultiplier value="0.55" />
      <MaxGripMultiplier value="1.000000" />
The tyrecompounds.erp file can also be adjusted, where the wheels can be changed, such as:
- Wear rate per tyre
- Grip loss because of degradation
- Tyre temperatures can be adjusted so that they degrade slower when getting heated
- LateralLoad and LongitudinalLoad can be adjusted, but that is is a little more complex to understand

Just some things I can come up with right now. Go download Ego ERP Archiver and mess around with the numbers.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 19 12.7%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 16 10.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 19 12.7%
  • Thursday

Votes: 18 12.0%
  • Friday

Votes: 54 36.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 87 58.0%